Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seriously, how can you not LIFPO?

Admit it you bitter HHBs, how many of you thought we would beat Boise, or start 4-0, or lose by 3 to Stanford on the road?

This team hasn't surprised you? BS.

Yes, given the occassional sloppiness this team could still end up 7-6 and you will all be proven right. And I will agree with you and become 100% anti-Sark.

But after we what we have seen so far you seriously don't think we can win 10 or more games?

Saying that Sark is absolutely going to fail is as foolish as saying last night proved we have arrived. Absolutely nothing has been proven yet.

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,606
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I have to say aub, this was not your best effort. I would work on a rewrite.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Admit it you bitter HHBs, how many of you thought we would beat Boise, or start 4-0, or lose by 3 to Stanford on the road?

Yes, given the occassional sloppiness this team could still end up 7-6 and you will all be proven right. And I will agree with you and become 100% anti-Sark.

But after we what we have seen so far you seriously don't think we can win 10 or more games?

Saying that Sark is absolutely going to fail is as foolish as saying last night proved we have arrived. Absolutely nothing has been proven yet.

Iron laws. Maybe you're right. Coaching doesn't matter.
  • Options
    Auburn I said going into the year this team would go 7-6. I also said this team would start off 4-0.

UW is doing what they are supposed to do. Also I don't give a fuck about moral victories.

You know who liked moral victories? Fans of Tyrone Willingham. Remember he used to play good to even great teams tough. Even went toe to toe with Carroll two years in a row.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    On Friday I would have given this team about a 15 percent chance of winning 10. Now I'd raise that to 40 or 45. Ten still equals six and three though. Sark doesn't win the PAC 12 unless it drops to 1999 depths (when Ty won it). That's the problem. Duuude braahhh what happened to ur special teams? Not cool man, not cool.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2013

If sark hadn't blown last night's game I might agree with you. Yes the team is better than I thought. No Sark isn't

Agreed.

Unlike others I loved the Stanford match up and thought if we made the game about Hogan trying to beat us we had a great chance.

If you "know" your fucking K is hurt/sucks, as a HC you better have a very good strategy when it comes to KO coverage.

He should call Keith, Bishop and the entire defense into the the meeting room and turn in his resignation tonight for fucking up their great performance.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,353
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see you haven't changed at all, Aubie.

Yes, we do know Sark is going to fail. Past performance is a hell of an indicator.

Last night's loss is all on Sark. Like most losses --and he hasn't had fewer than six in a season yet.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2013

I stopped reading at "occasional sloppiness".

Occasional.

LOFL

• Options

Give Shark the Alabama or bird squads and he could fuck them up with ease.

Cream Puff is so bad at so many things you could give him the 1991 team and he'd manage to lose at least two. He's that kind of guy.....inept, disorganized with no clue about what the fine details of the game are much less how to prepare himself or the team. Zilch attention to detail.

The only thing he does fairly well is recruit skill players. His inability or disinterest in recruiting linemen however, makes him a fairly average recruiter overall.

Anyone who's had a good coach, even at a high school level knows these things. How Cream Puff could work for Carol and learn so little is pretty amazing.

No doubt in my mind he would have lost to Nebraska, Cal and probably even USC. He's a fucking shit coach.

Fucker would find a way to lose one to two games with the 2001 Hurricanes.

He'll NEVER EVER lead us to a Rose Bowl win. It's not fucking happening.

He's another Lambright at BEST and Lambright wasn't good enough in the 90's and that type of shitty coaching shouldn't be tolerated now.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited October 2013

I predicted them to start 4-0 and lose to Stanford, they haven't surprised me one bit

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2013

I'm 5-0. I missed the Stanford game by 6 points. I've had this season dialed in like IrishDawg has this bored (what?). Seriously, my record is right there on the front page for all to see. The only thing I've really been surprised by was how bad Boise is.

If UW avoids the plunger next week, that will be a surprise. So far, everything has gone according to the script.

Oh, and I typically prefer "bitter AND political" when people are throwing inaccurate labels at me. Abundance.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

still hasn't surprised me at all, and when we lay a fucking egg @ASU I still won't be surprised
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Oregon blew UW out. Surprise.