Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seriously, how can you not LIFPO?

Comments

• Options
    Weird how the HHB's were right again and the Doogs were wrong.

I know this is how it has gone for 10 fucking years in a row but I'm so "shocked" that the group that is always right is right yet again.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Admit it you bitter HHBs, how many of you thought we would beat Boise, or start 4-0, or lose by 3 to Stanford on the road?

This team hasn't surprised you? BS.

Yes, given the occassional sloppiness this team could still end up 7-6 and you will all be proven right. And I will agree with you and become 100% anti-Sark.

But after we what we have seen so far you seriously don't think we can win 10 or more games?

Saying that Sark is absolutely going to fail is as foolish as saying last night proved we have arrived. Absolutely nothing has been proven yet.

Beat ASU on the road and then pop off.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I know this is how it has gone for 10 fucking years in a row but I'm so "shocked" that the group that is always right is right yet again.

and the worst part is the HHB's are the ones don't like being right
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

THIS. Despite what Doogs think nobody wants Sark to fail just so we can say we are right.

Instead Sark fails and we just simply point out the fucking obvious. It doesn't matter though.

The war is over, we lost. Doogs are getting their wish, they wanted this crap product and they are happy with it. I mean we got gameday, new stadium, were ranked for a little while. They are living the dream right now.

I remember from the James-Neuheisel years it was Rose Bowl or bust. During Lambo's magical 9-2 season in 1996 a lot of us didn't give a fuck because this fucking team wasn't going to the Rose Bowl. I miss when this program actually had standards.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I just miss when our moral victories had to do with Chris Massey being repeatedly torched by some shitty KState/Texas qb.

dhdawg said:

THIS. Despite what Doogs think nobody wants Sark to fail just so we can say we are right.

Instead Sark fails and we just simply point out the fucking obvious. It doesn't matter though.

The war is over, we lost. Doogs are getting their wish, they wanted this crap product and they are happy with it. I mean we got gameday, new stadium, were ranked for a little while. They are living the dream right now.

I remember from the James-Neuheisel years it was Rose Bowl or bust. During Lambo's magical 9-2 season in 1996 a lot of us didn't give a fuck because this fucking team wasn't going to the Rose Bowl. I miss when this program actually had standards.
  • Options

I just miss when our moral victories had to do with Chris Massey being repeatedly torched by some shitty KState/Texas qb.

dhdawg said:

Back then our fans had expectations so the word "moral victory" didn't exist instead fans would be pissed off after every fucking loss.

Somewhere in the offseason after 2002 heading into the 2003 season our fan base has changed and slowly morphed into the pussy fan base that it is today.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    What I don't get is how demanding (read, bandwagoning) Seahawks fans are, and yet Husky fans are not. Even fucking sounders fans have higher expectations.

dhdawg said:

Back then our fans had expectations so the word "moral victory" didn't exist instead fans would be pissed off after every fucking loss.

Somewhere in the offseason after 2002 heading into the 2003 season our fan base has changed and slowly morphed into the pussy fan base that it is today.
  • Options
    edited October 2013

What I don't get is how demanding (read, bandwagoning) Seahawks fans are, and yet Husky fans are not. Even fucking sounders fans have higher expectations.

dhdawg said:

IK everyone was pissed beyond belief after the seahawks dropped a game to Andrew Luck on the road to drop to 4 and fucking 1. The huskies get plungered in their own house and the fans only talk about how good the other team is
  • Options
    Seahawks also have a win or get the fuck out mindset. They basically forced Holmgren out, they sacked Mora after one year, didn't go back to Holmgren as team president despite what SoftyFS kept wanting.

Weirdly enough Seahawks fans weren't giving Carroll "time" to get his own guys in. I remember fans on his ass during that first and second year and midway through last year.

You guys are right. The Seahawks expectations have raised and so have the fans. While the Huskies still have that "gee golly that team was tuff! We can't expect to compete with them. Let's just be thankful we have a new stadium".

Washington Football is Dead.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Seahawks also have a win or get the fuck out mindset. They basically forced Holmgren out, they sacked Mora after one year, didn't go back to Holmgren as team president despite what SoftyFS kept wanting.

Weirdly enough Seahawks fans weren't giving Carroll "time" to get his own guys in. I remember fans on his ass during that first and second year and midway through last year.

You guys are right. The Seahawks expectations have raised and so have the fans. While the Huskies still have that "gee golly that team was tuff! We can't expect to compete with them. Let's just be thankful we have a new stadium".

It really is. I have known that for years, but it still pains me when the annual plungers start. I need a new hobby. Black tar heroin perhaps?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Paul Allen actually wants to win. He. had his share of f*** ups with the Blazers, but they always come back at least when 50 games every few years.

Same thing goes for the Seahawks. He is fairly patient (which can be a good thing) but ultimately he doesn't put up with losing and mediocrity.

OTOH, we hear the same tired excuses from Huskiey fans like 0-12 and the other team is too good. They follow whatever nonsense propaganda the turd trifecta at Fagman or SoftyFS throws at them & call anyone who has a critical thought an opposing rival's troll.

I think 2008 gave them a built-in excuse for 10 years. Now fat Fleenor Says stupid s*** like, " This is Sark's 2nd year" and they believe that drivel too.

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2013
    half way through year 5 nothing has been proven?

Only a fucking doog of special breed thinks that you have to wait to make a determination on a coach who is .500 over 4 years solely based on the second half of year 5.

Sark is sticking right to the script, Here is my poast from Aug 6th... many people here had foreseen the 4-0 start, including the doogs (such as yourself) beating their chests

WHAT DOES AUBURNDOOG AND HIS MINIONS HAVE TO SAY NOW!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The OL will be a strength next year. I promise.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

The OL will be a strength next year. I promise.

best in the conference
  • Options
    I can't wait for AuburnDoog and his NO EXCUSES until he starts making excuses.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Admit it you bitter HHBs, how many of you thought we would beat Boise, or start 4-0, or lose by 3 to Stanford on the road?

This team hasn't surprised you? BS.

Yes, given the occassional sloppiness this team could still end up 7-6 and you will all be proven right. And I will agree with you and become 100% anti-Sark.

But after we what we have seen so far you seriously don't think we can win 10 or more games?

Saying that Sark is absolutely going to fail is as foolish as saying last night proved we have arrived. Absolutely nothing has been proven yet.

Bump
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited October 2017
    Swaye said:

It really is. I have known that for years, but it still pains me when the annual plungers start. I need a new hobby. Black tar heroin perhaps?
    Or fondue parties and chick flicks.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2017

Give Shark the Alabama or bird squads and he could fuck them up with ease.

Cream Puff is so bad at so many things you could give him the 1991 team and he'd manage to lose at least two. He's that kind of guy.....inept, disorganized with no clue about what the fine details of the game are much less how to prepare himself or the team. Zilch attention to detail.

The only thing he does fairly well is recruit skill players. His inability or disinterest in recruiting linemen however, makes him a fairly average recruiter overall.

Anyone who's had a good coach, even at a high school level knows these things. How Cream Puff could work for Carol and learn so little is pretty amazing.

Prophet.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I think he_needs_more_time is/was my favorite handle on hh