Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgman.com

124»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This is all anyone needs to know about that shitty web site.

Dawgman.com produced a front-page editorial calling for Tyrone Willingham to be replaced — midway through his 4th and final season.

Now Griswold takes every opportunity to "remind" his paying subscribers (LOL) he was ahead of the curve on recognizing Willingham's incompetence.

Nobody here cares to remember it, but the AoG was one of the first, right behind Race, to denounce the hiring of Coach Willingham. Yes that makes me an original half brain. It was not longer after that I had had enough of the huskie football and developed an interest in smaller college ball.
    Hi. I was first and right.

WeWereAFootballSchool
    There was a group that got physically ill at the first rumor of his hire. No wait and see just rage
    I was there.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dawgman.com produced a front-page editorial calling for Tyrone Willingham to be replaced — midway through his 4th and final season.

Now Griswold takes every opportunity to "remind" his paying subscribers (LOL) he was ahead of the curve on recognizing Willingham's incompetence.

Nobody here cares to remember it, but the AoG was one of the first, right behind Race, to denounce the hiring of Coach Willingham. Yes that makes me an original half brain. It was not longer after that I had had enough of the huskie football and developed an interest in smaller college ball.

WeWereAFootballSchool
    There was a group that got physically ill at the first rumor of his hire. No wait and see just rage
    I was there.
    Agree but first place tie
  • Options

WeWereAFootballSchool
    I was there.
    Agree but first place tie
    Agree to agree. You were there too.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I registered my first alt handle that night.

No one was quicker to banninate @TyWillingham than Kim.

I'll bet the email you uses still gets Doogman offers 12 years later though.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

That was the beauty of scout, you could use a fake email and still get an account.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

That was the beauty of scout, you could use a fake email and still get an account.
    I just used ****@earthlink.net, where **** was whatever handle I was trying to register. I figure I registered upwards of a hundred handles, even though I could never remember more than about 4 dozen of them. I was once able to remember 52 handles when I wanted to downvote somebody mercilessly, but I forget which bored that was.
    I always used ****@gfy.com
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

WeWereAFootballSchool
    ISAFNRC
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Yup...I did that a few times after timeouts
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    Founders Club
    edited October 2016
    BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I just used ****@earthlink.net, where **** was whatever handle I was trying to register. I figure I registered upwards of a hundred handles, even though I could never remember more than about 4 dozen of them. I was once able to remember 52 handles when I wanted to downvote somebody mercilessly, but I forget which bored that was.
    Christ
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2016

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Christ
    That handle was taken, IIRC

HillsboroChrist, however, was not
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

You had too much time on your hands.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

You had too much time on your hands.
    Odd coming from a 17 year old
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I think I have one alt handle here. I'm not very good at this.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Nothing wrong with down voting Kum, Fatters, Aaaandy, and Coachnews mercilessly
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    Founders Club
    AoG made decent poasts in a thread. UW is #4 in the country. Hell has frozen over