Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgman.com

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
Fairly new Husky Fan, once I became SERIOUS about Husky football I was fully on the fire sark wagon and had no interest in the doogs at dawgman. So I've always been ignorant to all the dawgman bashing outside of listening to their garbage radio show every once in a blue moon and seeing dickus's screenshots before his kid got the crud.
So I decided to sign up for the free trial, not gonna give them a cent especially after what I've seen, but this I'm one thread into reading and it's downright embarrassing.

Everyone in the thread praising Sark's recruiting, including listing Psalm Wooching, Shane Brostek a bunch of 4th string DB's, and Connor Obrien as "impact" players who they left for the Petersen staff.
Kim immediately chimes in making fun of sark detractors, ektard agrees.
Cozzetto is listed as a "good coach"
Then a bunch of blaming Nick Holt claiming he was who held sark back all along.

carry on

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Has kim reserved sarkman.com yet?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You ain't nuthin' or nobody 'til you've been purged by GrimOldSkin or Mean Mr. Mustard

badge of honor
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This is all anyone needs to know about that shitty web site.

Dawgman.com produced a front-page editorial calling for Tyrone Willingham to be replaced — midway through his 4th and final season.

Now Griswold takes every opportunity to "remind" his paying subscribers (LOL) he was ahead of the curve on recognizing Willingham's incompetence.

Respect da bidness
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This is all anyone needs to know about that shitty web site.

Dawgman.com produced a front-page editorial calling for Tyrone Willingham to be replaced — midway through his 4th and final season.

Now Griswold takes every opportunity to "remind" his paying subscribers (LOL) he was ahead of the curve on recognizing Willingham's incompetence.

That's odd.

I don't remember Kim creating a handle mourning the death of Huskie football on the day Ty was hired.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,950
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

You ain't nuthin' or nobody 'til you've been purged by GrimOldSkin or Mean Mr. Mustard

badge of honor

Purged/banned twice. The funny thing is I really didn't do anything the 2nd time around.