Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregonian: Beavers open as huge underdogs to Washington

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Thanks Oregonian for doing something useful for once in your pathetic history and at least providing me with a different Jake Browning "Fuck You" image to use as my desktop wallpaper.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck, then I actually clicked the article link and was reminded of the fact that most of the people in this state are massive fucking losers that deserve 0-forever football programs.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    They're like the Barney fife of college football
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    Wow, all I see are a bunch of fans in the background who bought those Kal jerseys on their way into the stadium.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm taking the Beavers straight up.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,107
    Goe's article title that was linked at the bottom: "The Beavers didn't win but at least they went down fighting."
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I find it interesting that the Beavers made a huge number of mistakes against Utah yet still only lost by 5. Clean up those mistakes and you win the game. I mean the improvement they have shown over the last couple games has been very noticeable. They have averaged 7.9 yards per carry over their last two games. I know Cal doesn't have the greatest defense. But Utah does, and we still put up 5.6 yards per carry with most of it coming in the second half when they knew they could stack the box. You could argue that Utah's defense is on par with Washington's. However, the X-factor is Washington has a much better offense. I think us keeping this one close will depend on how well we can slow down their offense and (obviously) if we can find some passing game. I think the Beavs should continue dedicating themselves to running the ball as much as they can and getting more touches to Lucas and Collins. We haven't had a QB the last two games, so the fact that we lost our two top QBs is kind of a whatever. The bigger deal is Nall. Hopefully that spread is motivation. If I were a coach I would post that spread all over the place to get them fired up.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    jecornel said:

2001400ex said:

I find it interesting that the Beavers made a huge number of mistakes against Utah yet still only lost by 5. Clean up those mistakes and you win the game. I mean the improvement they have shown over the last couple games has been very noticeable. They have averaged 7.9 yards per carry over their last two games. I know Cal doesn't have the greatest defense. But Utah does, and we still put up 5.6 yards per carry with most of it coming in the second half when they knew they could stack the box. You could argue that Utah's defense is on par with Washington's. However, the X-factor is Washington has a much better offense. I think us keeping this one close will depend on how well we can slow down their offense and (obviously) if we can find some passing game. I think the Beavs should continue dedicating themselves to running the ball as much as they can and getting more touches to Lucas and Collins. We haven't had a QB the last two games, so the fact that we lost our two top QBs is kind of a whatever. The bigger deal is Nall. Hopefully that spread is motivation. If I were a coach I would post that spread all over the place to get them fired up.

So you are saying the beavs win?

Could you provide greater clarity as to how the Utah defense is on par with Death Row?

While you are at why don't you break down how Benghazi wasn't Hillary's fault.
    WTFAY????
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    jecornel said:

2001400ex said:

So you are saying the beavs win?

Could you provide greater clarity as to how the Utah defense is on par with Death Row?

While you are at why don't you break down how Benghazi wasn't Hillary's fault.
    STAY!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    We? will be without our stud RB Nall and down to our 3rd string QB. I'm sure you can figure out the results.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,156
    2001400ex said:

in defense of this, and i cant believe im doing it, its a copypasta of a comment fta.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

We? will be without our stud RB Nall and down to our 3rd string QB. I'm sure you can figure out the results.

21-20, Beavs win
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    People be getting whooshed by Hondo. What a day!
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Dardanus said:

No, that's something he would certainly write.
  • ArtBrilesArtBriles Member Posts: 167

Dardanus said:

No, I instinctively down vote/wtf/troll/spam most of Hondos posts without reading them.
    You'd be wise to use the same technique on Tequilla's comments.