Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregonian: Beavers open as huge underdogs to Washington

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

I find it interesting that the Beavers made a huge number of mistakes against Utah yet still only lost by 5. Clean up those mistakes and you win the game. I mean the improvement they have shown over the last couple games has been very noticeable. They have averaged 7.9 yards per carry over their last two games. I know Cal doesn't have the greatest defense. But Utah does, and we still put up 5.6 yards per carry with most of it coming in the second half when they knew they could stack the box. You could argue that Utah's defense is on par with Washington's. However, the X-factor is Washington has a much better offense. I think us keeping this one close will depend on how well we can slow down their offense and (obviously) if we can find some passing game. I think the Beavs should continue dedicating themselves to running the ball as much as they can and getting more touches to Lucas and Collins. We haven't had a QB the last two games, so the fact that we lost our two top QBs is kind of a whatever. The bigger deal is Nall. Hopefully that spread is motivation. If I were a coach I would post that spread all over the place to get them fired up.

in defense of this, and i cant believe im doing it, its a copypasta of a comment fta.

Exactly. I mean, I am fucktarded, but I'm no Beaver fan. Nor do I care to look up stats on Beaver games.