Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

World to be a half degree cooler with new agreement

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2016
    When @2001400ex is in a foxhole with you, you just have to shoot him in the temple and take him ammo. No sense in you both getting killed.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

When @2001400ex is in a foxhole with you, you just have to shoot him in the temple and take him ammo. No sense in you both getting killed.

Who'd waste a bullet? Besides Hondo would be over on the commie side shooting Americans.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Without Hondo, we wouldn't know where to locate the X axis.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Keep posting charts that blow a hole in your point.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2016
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sure we strangle our economy while others do nothing. Good plan.

You'd rather go back to when rivers were catching on fire. The economy being strangled by EPA is bunch of bullshit.
    It actually isn't. EPA regulations have been another reason manufacturing companies have moved overseas. Because environmental controls have such an economic tie to it, controls must have a global standard and all nations must follow it. All this deal does is guarantee China another 12 years of competitive advantages over the rest of the world.
    Have you been to China?

They can have their zero protection manufacturing jobs.

I like to be able to breathe the air.
    That's exactly his point though...when those jobs were here (and other places) they didn't cause the pollution that they do in China.
    Holy shit, so many things wrong with this. Your memory of American pollution is terrible. Look up history of water, air, land, whatever, pollution in America.
    To copy you....HOLY SHIT you are a moron. Did all the manufacturing jobs move to China in the 1960s?

Effin moron with a speed limit IQ...the only pollution you should have been worried about it the heavy metal pollution of your mom's drinking water 9 months before you were born...
    Did they move there in the 70s when the EPA was created? Or how about the grand time known as the 80s?
    Like I said...you are a moron with a speed limit IQ...

This chart is proving my point. But I'd like to see it extended to 2015.
    If your point is that you are a moron it does...otherwise not.

EPA was founded in 1970, but even before then the US was worrying and fixing its pollution problem. By the mid 1980s things were pretty good, yet Chinese manufacturing was just a blip. Apparently nothing was manufactured for, what 15 years until China ramped up? Because apparently according to some you can't manufacture certain things without China-level pollution...

Speed limit IQ...
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You'd rather go back to when rivers were catching on fire. The economy being strangled by EPA is bunch of bullshit.
    It actually isn't. EPA regulations have been another reason manufacturing companies have moved overseas. Because environmental controls have such an economic tie to it, controls must have a global standard and all nations must follow it. All this deal does is guarantee China another 12 years of competitive advantages over the rest of the world.
    Have you been to China?

That's exactly his point though...when those jobs were here (and other places) they didn't cause the pollution that they do in China.
    Holy shit, so many things wrong with this. Your memory of American pollution is terrible. Look up history of water, air, land, whatever, pollution in America.
    To copy you....HOLY SHIT you are a moron. Did all the manufacturing jobs move to China in the 1960s?

Effin moron with a speed limit IQ...the only pollution you should have been worried about it the heavy metal pollution of your mom's drinking water 9 months before you were born...
    Did they move there in the 70s when the EPA was created? Or how about the grand time known as the 80s?

EPA was founded in 1970, but even before then the US was worrying and fixing its pollution problem. By the mid 1980s things were pretty good, yet Chinese manufacturing was just a blip. Apparently nothing was manufactured for, what 15 years until China ramped up? Because apparently according to some you can't manufacture certain things without China-level pollution...

Speed limit IQ...
    Sounds like you are agreeing that environmental regulations don't have much of an effect on outsourcing jobs to India and China.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Have you been to China?

Speed limit IQ...
    Sounds like you are agreeing that environmental regulations don't have much of an effect on outsourcing jobs to India and China.
    Sounds like you are still a moron.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I can't remember if this is good or bad. What's the best overall temperature again? Or is colder always better?

It depends on what the hot girls are wearing