Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Confessions of a doog

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2016

I cried during the opening TD drive in the loss to LSU in Sark's first game.
    I was there and cheered louder than I had since the '03 Apple Cup. That TD probably bought him more goodwill than any single moment outside the USC win. Owen reduced our standards lower than anyone could imagine.
    I remember doogman after that game. You woulda thought we had just won the national title game.

Idaho fans were licking their chops for the next game and we bitch slapped them all the way back to the FCS.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Dugdawg said:

I ran right out like a good soldier and bought a hat with this on it too.

The weird thing about that logo is I think it would look great on our helmets with actual purple instead of lavender.

It looks terrible everywhere else, but I'm convinced it would look cool with a white outline on a helmet
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

I went to 2 consecutive Dawg Pack blackout game rallies for the free t-shirt, hot dog, and chips (2013-14).

Doog me waited an through an hour of bullshit cross country and womens sports promos to watch a clearly drunk Sark yell at us for 2 minutes to be sure we all showed up to college gameday, and to tell us to "come out looking like some Darth Vader shit" at the Oregon blackout game.

Really Doog me did the exact same thing a year later because I wanted to hear what Petersen had to say. Pete said like 5 words and then just handed the mic to Jaydon Mickens of all people (actual quote "now here's a guy who's both #1 on the field and #1 in your hearts") try to hype us up.

I would be so gay for John Ross, but I still have a little hate for him for associating with Mickens. Mickens used him to create the legion of zoom. If I were in Ross' entourage I would have never allowed that to happen.