Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Confessions of a doog

Comments

• Options
    PurpleTicklerPurpleTickler Member Posts: 215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dhdawg said:

I didn't. But if someone here can admit to buying a bark for sark or GameDay champions shirt. Major props

The Bark for Sark shirts were given out to students for free in 2009 if you bought Dawg Pack tickets. Anybody who bought a Gameday Champions shirt actually deserves to die in a fire.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I emailed shitty things to Jim Moore in the early 2000s when he was writing about the legal trouble the team was going through.

Jim Moore probably deserved it anyways
    Oh for sure, but it still made me a TUFF Doog.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    H_D said:

Most have been said before, but here are mine:

- I thought Rick being fired was good for the program and was justified.

- I thought Ty was exactly the type of guy we* needed to "clean up the program"

- I thought Sark should be left alone until year 4 because "you have no idea how hard it is to recover from Owen12".

- I thought that Sark had finally righted the ship after the inspirational victory over Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl.

- I thought the move to the Clink would be alright for the gameday atmosphere and took pictures of the fans storming the field after the win over Stanford.

- I thought Nick Montana and Cyler Miles were going to provide stability at the QB position for years.

- I believed Mora when he said he would drop everything to come coach the Huskies if the job opened up.

- I subscribed to Dawgman.

With fans like you...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I missed going to the games leading up to *and* the 2001 Rose Bowl because the person I was dating at the time wasn't into football.

I thought the purple helmets were "a nice change" when Lambright rolled them out in '93.

God, I sometimes I wish I could bitch slap the younger me.

The term "b*tch slap" offends me. I'm upset, teary and nearly hyperventilating
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I missed going to the games leading up to *and* the 2001 Rose Bowl because the person I was dating at the time wasn't into football.

I thought the purple helmets were "a nice change" when Lambright rolled them out in '93.

God, I sometimes I wish I could bitch slap the younger me.

The term "b*tch slap" offends me. I'm upset, teary and nearly hyperventilating
    My apologies Grundle.

But trust me, Doog_de_Jour circa 2001 had it coming.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2016
    I thought UW would win 10 games in 2010 and Locker would be a Heisman finalist
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Dugdawg said:

I started buying season tickets in 1992. This whole thing is my fault.

You joined 3 years ago and have posted 3 times.

The anti-Sven
    Now there's a silent majority if there ever was such a thing