Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Let me tell you about my boner.

dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
Coach Pete has given me a woodrow that just won't go away and now I'm wondering if I should call my doctor because my dick's been hard for way more than 4 hours.

It started with the dismantling of Stanford - a team that has been ass raping us for years, and showing us what kind of football UW should be playing. We ? straight up buttfucked them, and Coach Pete apologized to their coach for the pounding - after the Cardinal ass was already plowed and bleeding.

The shut down of the the media talking heads bullshit? Fantastic.

The way he seems to be getting the team prepared for their next game rather than grab-assing and talking bullshit about house money and ripping it? Raging wood.

There hasn't been a UO game in over a decade that I had any confidence going into - until this one. This game looks like it could be the next step to being a program other teams should be afraid to face................and that is enough to make my sticker peck up.

Sure, I've been drinking. But this time, it's a celebration style pounding of beers, rather than trying to drink away some disgraceful bullshit game that left me feeling gutted.

I'm going to go fish on Saturday, and bash in the heads of a couple silvers in hopes that Azeem and company will bash in the heads of whichever Ducks cross their paths that day. If my dick stays hard for another week and has to be amputated, so be it. The Ducks must be destroyed, and I actually think it will happen this time.

If it doesn't, all you fuckers can blame me for posting this worthless, bullshit thread and I'll go drown myself in the Wishkah after I cut my dick off with a chain saw.

My dick isn't wrong very often. In fact, I can't think of one time it was wrong. I have faith in it.

It's been a reliable dick, and I believe it will be right again this time.

Comments