Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5 reasons EFuck

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Re: 5 reasons why UW wins Saturday
    2:50 PM
    (1 vote)

1. It's Jake Browning, Not Jack. You mean he WANTS to win? Great analysis so far.
    2.Rapp's a safety not an offensive lineman. Ossai has been gone for YEARS. Did you list a bunch of guys to be afraid of and within that list put the word center? Wattenburg is redshirting, so he won't probably do much either :)
    3. Kawasaki is a motorsport company, Kwiatkowski didn't change much in 5 days, neither did the team. The difference is that Stanford just muscles up and plays straight ahead. This is what UDUB does best. Arizona ran a spread, which gave the Huskies some trouble. Oregon is a much better version than Arizona.... Will be a challenge.
    4. Dimante Cooper is a name I do not know. Deontae Cooper however was a great Dawg who couldn't overcome knee injuries. You only have to fear him if your opponent is San Jose St. as that is where he currently plays. Chin doesn't play, Constantine ain't fast whatsoever, Potoato (Potoae) is a redshirting frosh, and once again, anyone who brings up Ossai in 2016 is just a moron.
    5. T.O.P.- The more T.O.P. the better? BOLD STATEMENT THERE!!!!

Enough fake fan garbage. Our fan bases already hate each other, we don't need any new reasons, the old ones work just fine. As I see it, we at UW are very lucky. The best team we have had in a decade coincides with the worst team UO has had in the same decade. We are all worried down deep too. I hope you all come out and crap the bed, but otherwise I expect a bar fight. The win against Stanford is a 10 year high for me, if we lost to you this week, I would feel sick. See you Saturday.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    Cheezdick is still around. What a twat that guy is.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,594
    I'm cracking up in my basement, no joke.

Guy is waaaaaaaaaay too emo:

Baseman said:

Re: 5 reasons why UW wins Saturday
    2:50 PM
    (1 vote)

1. It's Jake Browning, Not Jack. You mean he WANTS to win? Great analysis so far.
    2.Rapp's a safety not an offensive lineman. Ossai has been gone for YEARS. Did you list a bunch of guys to be afraid of and within that list put the word center? Wattenburg is redshirting, so he won't probably do much either :)
    3. Kawasaki is a motorsport company, Kwiatkowski didn't change much in 5 days, neither did the team. The difference is that Stanford just muscles up and plays straight ahead. This is what UDUB does best. Arizona ran a spread, which gave the Huskies some trouble. Oregon is a much better version than Arizona.... Will be a challenge.
    4. Dimante Cooper is a name I do not know. Deontae Cooper however was a great Dawg who couldn't overcome knee injuries. You only have to fear him if your opponent is San Jose St. as that is where he currently plays. Chin doesn't play, Constantine ain't fast whatsoever, Potoato (Potoae) is a redshirting frosh, and once again, anyone who brings up Ossai in 2016 is just a moron.

Enough fake fan garbage. Our fan bases already hate each other, we don't need any new reasons, the old ones work just fine. As I see it, we at UW are very lucky. The best team we have had in a decade coincides with the worst team UO has had in the same decade. We are all worried down deep too. I hope you all come out and crap the bed, but otherwise I expect a bar fight. The win against Stanford is a 10 year high for me, if we lost to you this week, I would feel sick. See you Saturday.

Only 10 year high? WTF did we do in 2006?
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    HFNY said:

I'm cracking up in my basement, no joke.

Guy is waaaaaaaaaay too emo:

I'm triggered, what the fuck is that?

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    What is efuck?
    M4dux sounds like a douchebag.

• dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    Ossai has been looking speedy on the go routes.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

M4Dux wrote: Yes Rodman, we aren't stupid and we know that you are a UW troll. I still have your comment about Todd Doxey from years ago and you are fortunate not to be banned YET.

my classiness in past poasts has been questioned, i feel my days are numbered there.

So he has all the screenshots he needs?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    H_D said:

M4Dux wrote: Yes Rodman, we aren't stupid and we know that you are a UW troll. I still have your comment about Todd Doxey from years ago and you are fortunate not to be banned YET.

my classiness in past poasts has been questioned, i feel my days are numbered there.

So he has all the screenshots he needs?
    No
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

flagged for lacking "O line is ready to rumble" phrase
    He's not a Husky fan...
    7:43 PM
    He's never been on Dawgman, and he has posted similar stupid messages on other boards. Notice that he does not even know the name of our starting QB. Please do not blame husky fans on idiots like this. He's trying to cause trouble. We are quite aware that we have not beaten Oregon in 12 years, and usually it has not been close.
    YOur first clue should have been that he does not know the name
    7:48 PM
    of our starting QB. This is not a Husky fan. Please do not blame us for this loser.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Baseman said:

He's not a Husky fan...
    7:43 PM
    He's never been on Dawgman, and he has posted similar stupid messages on other boards. Notice that he does not even know the name of our starting QB. Please do not blame husky fans on idiots like this. He's trying to cause trouble. We are quite aware that we have not beaten Oregon in 12 years, and usually it has not been close.

A drippy cunt says what?
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162
    Redirect to site page due to lack of permissions.

fuck, no warning, just gone.

FUCK ALL YALL EFUCK, FUCK YOU MARTY!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!

had another name for their new HC....bob davie.

fuckin assholes.