Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

After serious consideration

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
I am going to write in Mitt Romney for President.

Serious.

I strongly believe either Trump would get his ass whooped by Putin in strategy because at the end of the talks Putin would say ... You fuck fat women. Sending Trump off the rails for weeks ...

Or

He is a Manchurian Candidate.

Fuck.

A guy who wants to be fucking President going fucking mental over comments made about Miss Universe from 20 fucking years ago.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Since Gary Johnson is an insane bastard too, I like this idea.

Or I might write in @RaceBannon because he's seen a lot of shit.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Should've been Bill Weld at the top of the ticket.
  • Options

Should've been Bill Weld at the top of the ticket.

This is truth.

Fuck the Libertarians fire failing to get their shit together.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,310
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm writing in Barkley and Walton. Straight talk and shrooms 2016.

Plus there'd be no question about who the *real* first black POTUS is. Chuck as the HNIC would kick ass.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

Serious.

I strongly believe either Trump would get his ass whooped by Putin in strategy because at the end of the talks Putin would say ... You fuck fat women. Sending Trump off the rails for weeks ...

Or

Fuck.

A guy who wants to be fucking President going fucking mental over comments made about Miss Universe from 20 fucking years ago.

That's what threw you over the edge to realize Trump was unfit to be president?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm writing in Ron Paul.

That or Belichick/Saban.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Serious.

Or

Fuck.

Trumpy created tons of jobs for the IRS
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Serious.

Or

Fuck.

Trump also thinks he's a genius because he paid multiple tax people to ensure he doesn't pay taxes.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Serious.

Or

Fuck.

Trump also thinks he's a genius because he paid multiple tax people to ensure he doesn't pay taxes.
    53 seconds

Bitch
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Civil disobedience IMO.

Every bit as courageous as MLK.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Serious.

Or

Fuck.

53 seconds

Bitch
    Damn you.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Serious.

Or

Fuck.

You don't think money Donald Trump spent didn't create significant economic activity and a corresponding boost in sales taxes, payroll taxes, property, excise and income taxes?
  • Options
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Serious.

Or

Fuck.

You don't think money Donald Trump spent didn't create significant economic activity and a corresponding boost in sales taxes, payroll taxes, property, excise and income taxes?
    You clearly don't get it. How do Trump's balls taste?
  • Options
    doogie said:

You claim to be a businessman yet argue like someone with the life experience of a 7-11 clerk.

Again you don't get it. I'll type slowly so maybe you'll understand.

You see, Trump's businesses are typically real estate. It doesn't take many employees to run a hotel, condo building or golf course. And what do you get on all three? Depreciation. This makes a non cash write off. What does Trump also do? Negotiate property taxes. He pays as little tax as he can, which is his given right as an American, I do the same thing.

So no, Trump's businesses are not the nature that creates tons of jobs, he hasn't built Microsoft. He lives mostly off passive income. And he stiffs his employees and vendors when he can.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    do you ever tire of pretending?
  • Options
    doogie said:

do you ever tire of pretending?

That sounds like a submission by you. Thx.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Serious.

Or

Fuck.

Just when I think I'm out ...

he fucking pulls me back in!!!!