Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

After serious consideration

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

You claim to be a businessman yet argue like someone with the life experience of a 7-11 clerk.

Again you don't get it. I'll type slowly so maybe you'll understand.

You see, Trump's businesses are typically real estate. It doesn't take many employees to run a hotel, condo building or golf course. And what do you get on all three? Depreciation. This makes a non cash write off. What does Trump also do? Negotiate property taxes. He pays as little tax as he can, which is his given right as an American, I do the same thing.

So no, Trump's businesses are not the nature that creates tons of jobs, he hasn't built Microsoft. He lives mostly off passive income. And he stiffs his employees and vendors when he can.
    Are you serious?

Not only do you not own a business, you have never stayed at a resort or golfed on a private course.

Its not like he's opening up Red Roof Inns.
    It's called relativity. Look at his history, he's done well in real estate deals. Failed in pretty much any business that requires human interaction or creating something, such as Trump steaks. The businesses he is successful at are real estate plays, which have relatively few employees for the size of business.

If you don't get that, you are FS. It's not a dig on Trump as much as it is reality.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

You claim to be a businessman yet argue like someone with the life experience of a 7-11 clerk.

You see, Trump's businesses are typically real estate. It doesn't take many employees to run a hotel, condo building or golf course. And what do you get on all three? Depreciation. This makes a non cash write off. What does Trump also do? Negotiate property taxes. He pays as little tax as he can, which is his given right as an American, I do the same thing.

So no, Trump's businesses are not the nature that creates tons of jobs, he hasn't built Microsoft. He lives mostly off passive income. And he stiffs his employees and vendors when he can.
    What in God's Balls are you talking about?

You appear to be mixing up personal income taxes, corporate income taxes, property taxes...the list goes on
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Since Gary Johnson is an insane bastard too, I like this idea.

Or I might write in @RaceBannon because he's seen a lot of shit.

That's been my plan all along.

Who else has seen it all like Race has - including the building of the pyramids, and the end of the dinosaurs?

• Options

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

What in God's Balls are you talking about?

You appear to be mixing up personal income taxes, corporate income taxes, property taxes...the list goes on
    Did you read the thread? Dipshit doogie was saying who cares if Trump doesn't pay federal taxes, he lays other taxes such as payroll, property,, etc. I was explaining what Trump does and why that's not an accomplishment.

But keep looking like a douche.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Are you serious?

Not only do you not own a business, you have never stayed at a resort or golfed on a private course.

It's called relativity. Look at his history, he's done well in real estate deals. Failed in pretty much any business that requires human interaction or creating something, such as Trump steaks. The businesses he is successful at are real estate plays, which have relatively few employees for the size of business.

If you don't get that, you are FS. It's not a dig on Trump as much as it is reality.
    Are you that fucking stupid?

Running a resort, doesn't require human interaction?

Building a YUGE golf course isn't creating something?

Trump Steaks? That is taking a gamble with some company who is putting your label on a slab of meat.

Jesus.

• Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Are you serious?

Trump Steaks? That is taking a gamble with some company who is putting your label on a slab of meat.

Jesus.

How do Trump's balls taste? It's clear you don't get how businesses work.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    How is it that on every topic, every thread, hondo knows all, can't explain it, yet everyone else is always clueless?
  • Options
    doogie said:

How is it that on every topic, every thread, hondo knows all, can't explain it, yet everyone else is always clueless?

Ok!

No wonder you like Trump. Think about it.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Are you serious?

Jesus.

They're not his balls.

He sold the rights to his name and it is put on some random set of balls.

he is too busy making sure the executives in charge of his resorts and golf courses deliver outrageous customer service in the non-human interaction business of resort management and golf course maintenance.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Are you serious?

Jesus.

They're not his balls.

he is too busy making sure the executives in charge of his resorts and golf courses deliver outrageous customer service in the non-human interaction business of resort management and golf course maintenance.
    Read for comprehension.
  • Options
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

I am going to write in Mitt Romney for President.

Serious.

I strongly believe either Trump would get his ass whooped by Putin in strategy because at the end of the talks Putin would say ... You fuck fat women. Sending Trump off the rails for weeks ...

Or

He is a Manchurian Candidate.

Fuck.

A guy who wants to be fucking President going fucking mental over comments made about Miss Universe from 20 fucking years ago.

That's what threw you over the edge to realize Trump was unfit to be president?
    Trump also thinks he's a genius because he paid multiple tax people to ensure he doesn't pay taxes.
    You don't think money Donald Trump spent didn't create significant economic activity and a corresponding boost in sales taxes, payroll taxes, property, excise and income taxes?
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/71665318/?client=ms-android-verizon
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Say you owned an exclusive golf club that happened to be the center piece of one of the most exclusive housing communities in the world.

What would you do? what SHOULD you do?

(and Gloria Fried, needed to hit the bid back when this was written. Trump handed her a great gift. She fucked it up. Not Trump's fault)

- - and this from 2010: http://www.westchestermagazine.com/Westchester-Magazine/June-2010/Why-Are-Our-Taxes-So-High/
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Are you serious?

Jesus.

They're not his balls.

I bet that Resort Executive with Trump tattooed on his balls makes a lot of money
  • Options
    doogie said:

Say you owned an exclusive golf club that happened to be the center piece of one of the most exclusive housing communities in the world.

What would you do? what SHOULD you do?

(and Gloria Fried, needed to hit the bid back when this was written. Trump handed her a great gift. She fucked it up. Not Trump's fault)

- - and this from 2010: http://www.westchestermagazine.com/Westchester-Magazine/June-2010/Why-Are-Our-Taxes-So-High/

It's an exclusive housing community whining about some property taxes? The 1% have suffered long enough.
  • Options
    Hey, dumbfuck.

I knew you'd move the goalposts again once you were exposed for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    doogie said:

Hey, dumbfuck.

I knew you'd move the goalposts again once you were exposed for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Fuck off.

I'm waiting for you to post an actual argument. A 2010 article about a bunch of people whining about property taxes in an exclusive neighborhood is hardly an argument. But nice use of "moving the goalposts" from the dude who is making a meaningless argument.

At least you tried.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,310
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Are you serious?

Jesus.

Just post something about nazis. At least Godwin's Law would end our misery.