Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Take that Eason you puke..

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Your gibberish knows no bounds pup. Sad. You were once my hero. Apparently age gets us all

Pup?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your gibberish knows no bounds pup. Sad. You were once my hero. Apparently AIDS gets us all

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

Your gibberish knows no bounds pup. Sad. You were once my hero. Apparently aids gets us all

Fixed. This is more apropos for pumpy

Damn you and your 7 hours and 45 minutes
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is Baze still here? Thought I heard a few crickets just now. maybe it was haie?

I'll still be here long after you're gone.
    Baseman said:

Care to comment, Jon Gruden?
    Yup...didnt realize his skills, and size have eroded this much. Last spring I questioned Eason after seeing and watching him. I coined big bird then. He just looked different. As you can see Pup was right. He should have ran away with this job. He didnt. I dont play favorites, just want the best qb for the job. Eason had every opportunity to unseat Fromm. Couldnt, again, transferred.
    He was better off staying in Athens. Less competition. Now he has 4 quality schollie qb's to compete with. 4-year guys, not 3-year quick NFL entrants. As I said, he's in a dawg fight, and will be. Not only with Haener, but Yerkoff is coming around. Eason ain't leaving next year unless he takes job and does something special. He might with a full arsenal, but he's struggled. Pretty obvious.

Pup wants what's best for this program, but Eason ain't it right now. Hope he takes bull by horns and proves me wrong that's what fall camp is for. As of now, Haener and Eason are equal.

Pete agrees with Pup LOFL. For u newfish, Pete was a qb. Eason should have ran away with qb job. He didnt;) again Pup was right a year ago;);)
    Pete’s QB selection process reputation is tarnished right now. He’s got some work to do to on this front. HTH.
    Pete threw Haener in against Cal to prove once and for all that's its not his selection process that is staining the QB room.

It's that all of his QBs suck.
    I meant to say selection, acquisition, development, etc. Burn it all to the ground.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Yup...didnt realize his skills, and size have eroded this much. Last spring I questioned Eason after seeing and watching him. I coined big bird then. He just looked different. As you can see Pup was right. He should have ran away with this job. He didnt. I dont play favorites, just want the best qb for the job. Eason had every opportunity to unseat Fromm. Couldnt, again, transferred.
    He was better off staying in Athens. Less competition. Now he has 4 quality schollie qb's to compete with. 4-year guys, not 3-year quick NFL entrants. As I said, he's in a dawg fight, and will be. Not only with Haener, but Yerkoff is coming around. Eason ain't leaving next year unless he takes job and does something special. He might with a full arsenal, but he's struggled. Pretty obvious.

Pup wants what's best for this program, but Eason ain't it right now. Hope he takes bull by horns and proves me wrong that's what fall camp is for. As of now, Haener and Eason are equal.

Pete agrees with Pup LOFL. For u newfish, Pete was a qb. Eason should have ran away with qb job. He didnt;) again Pup was right a year ago;);)
    Pete’s QB selection process reputation is tarnished right now. He’s got some work to do to on this front. HTH.
    Pete threw Haener in against Cal to prove once and for all that's its not his selection process that is staining the QB room.

It's that all of his QBs suck.
    It’s that his offensive scheme sucks.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Your gibberish knows no bounds pup. Sad. You were once my hero. Apparently age gets us all

I always mocked you pitch;)
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I always mocked you pitch;)
    DIE!!
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Whatever Leif Garrett
    Nice fucking call base. I do look a lot like leif.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Whatever Leif Garrett

Find the 70's Garrett. Thats pups locks and long eyelashes. Chicks dig the eyelashes. If you guys find one ask her. She'll tell you. All about lashes and eyes. Pup's green-blue hazel with bright highlights dropped panties. Usually in the restroom...they couldnt wait
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Whatever Leif Garrett

Find the 70's Garrett. Thats pups locks and long eyelashes. Chicks dig the eyelashes. If you guys find one ask her. She'll tell you. All about lashes and eyes. Pup's green-blue hazel with bright highlights dropped panties. Usually in the restroom...they couldnt wait
    It’s 2019, but anyways.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Whatever Leif Garrett

I knew it was probably bad, but you're so hideous that they'd have to shit after looking at you!? I guess technically the panties did drop, so...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Whatever Leif Garrett

I knew it was probably bad, but you're so hideous that they'd have to shit after looking at you!? I guess technically the panties did drop, so...
    Weak
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PUP?

If u didnt c it, c it. And to Easons Dad...pound that up your ass. Im sure you witnessed it on tv so prolly not as painful. Btw, my buddy fucked your wife and came in her ass. Waiting for a perfect opportunity to tell you. Go Bulldawgs

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Thread didn’t age well. Then again none of Pups “football” threads ever do.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

Needs a Cheerio halo
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Pretty sure pup is picking Michigan to win the B1G for the 15th straight year. Eventually he will be right.