Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Take that Eason you puke..

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019
    haie said:

Eason, in general, still looks like shit as a qb. However, he's more of the hard, dried out dog turd that sits on your lawn and doesnt really stink all that bad so you just leave it there until you mow the lawn.

The alternative, however, is rancid diarrhea that's been stamped into a shag carpet in your living room.

I’m ready for Eason to suck. I have serious doubts whether he is any good, especially in this offense. He’s still easily the best QB we have.
    I understand that. I think he's still the best QB in this shit league. Hebert fucking blows. So does #CuogNEXT.
    Shit qb's arent generally top 7 picks Haie (that was this year if he came out). Are u the next Baze since he's done? I see some similarities.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I thought you were leaving until Fall?
  • Options
    Is Baze still here? Thought I heard a few crickets just now. maybe it was haie?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'll still be here long after you're gone.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Can eason quick kick?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Don't expect puppyfag to respond to being called out yet again on contradicting himself.

I'm confident he suffers from dementia.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Care to comment, Jon Gruden?
    Yup...didnt realize his skills, and size have eroded this much. Last spring I questioned Eason after seeing and watching him. I coined big bird then. He just looked different. As you can see Pup was right. He should have ran away with this job. He didnt. I dont play favorites, just want the best qb for the job. Eason had every opportunity to unseat Fromm. Couldnt, again, transferred.
    He was better off staying in Athens. Less competition. Now he has 4 quality schollie qb's to compete with. 4-year guys, not 3-year quick NFL entrants. As I said, he's in a dawg fight, and will be. Not only with Haener, but Yerkoff is coming around. Eason ain't leaving next year unless he takes job and does something special. He might with a full arsenal, but he's struggled. Pretty obvious.

Pup wants what's best for this program, but Eason ain't it right now. Hope he takes bull by horns and proves me wrong that's what fall camp is for. As of now, Haener and Eason are equal.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If u didnt c it, c it. And to Easons Dad...pound that up your ass. Im sure you witnessed it on tv so prolly not as painful. Btw, my buddy fucked your wife and came in her ass. Waiting for a perfect opportunity to tell you. Go Bulldawgs

bumpy
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Baseman said:

Yup...didnt realize his skills, and size have eroded this much. Last spring I questioned Eason after seeing and watching him. I coined big bird then. He just looked different. As you can see Pup was right. He should have ran away with this job. He didnt. I dont play favorites, just want the best qb for the job. Eason had every opportunity to unseat Fromm. Couldnt, again, transferred.
    He was better off staying in Athens. Less competition. Now he has 4 quality schollie qb's to compete with. 4-year guys, not 3-year quick NFL entrants. As I said, he's in a dawg fight, and will be. Not only with Haener, but Yerkoff is coming around. Eason ain't leaving next year unless he takes job and does something special. He might with a full arsenal, but he's struggled. Pretty obvious.

Pup wants what's best for this program, but Eason ain't it right now. Hope he takes bull by horns and proves me wrong that's what fall camp is for. As of now, Haener and Eason are equal.

Pete agrees with Pup LOFL. For u newfish, Pete was a qb. Eason should have ran away with qb job. He didnt;) again Pup was right a year ago;);)
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Pete agrees with Pup LOFL. For u newfish, Pete was a qb. Eason should have ran away with qb job. He didnt;) again Pup was right a year ago;);)
    Whatever Leif Garrett
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Baseman said:

Pup u r a fool
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Whatever Leif Garrett
    Nice fucking call base. I do look a lot like leif. Funny shit. Oh, rather than post twice let me respond to Pitch. The next post down. "Youre a fool". Bring something Pitch. My point for the HDB. Weed out these lame, childish, silly, 2-word posts (Baze) , 3-word retorts (Pitch).

I love discussion, so do many others here. Give us a forum to do so. How many 'youre a fool' posts from Pitch can we tolerate here Stalin? 2-word beauties from Baze like 'Fuck you' ?

Give Pup, a select few like 55, ice, yellow, BOT, roughly 15 quality others who contribute here at 1st, a place to talk shop. Its time. It will grow quickly. Its time. #SAVEHH.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Whatever Leif Garrett
    Nice fucking call base. I do look a lot like leif. Funny shit. Oh, rather than post twice let me respond to Pitch. The next post down. "Youre a fool". Bring something Pitch. My point for the HDB. Weed out these lame, childish, silly, 2-word posts (Baze) , 3-word retorts (Pitch).

I love discussion, so do many others here. Give us a forum to do so. How many 'youre a fool' posts from Pitch can we tolerate here Stalin? 2-word beauties from Baze like 'Fuck you' ?

Give Pup, a select few like 55, ice, yellow, BOT, roughly 15 quality others who contribute here at 1st, a place to talk shop. Its time. It will grow quickly. Its time. #SAVEHH.
    Who does 3wordretorts
  • Options
    Your gibberish knows no bounds pup. Sad. You were once my hero. Apparently age gets us all
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Your gibberish knows no bounds pup. Sad. You were once my hero. Apparently aids gets us all

Fixed. This is more apropos for pumpy