Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh no, that moron posted 5 Reasons on the CardBoard

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Wait, are you racial profiling me because I am from Seattle I mut smoke ganja? Not cool bro. Not everyone is a pot head FYI.

I know that the math doesn't add up to much, but I am feelin it this week. It's time for David to slay the biblical dragon.

The question is this: are we David the 7-11 clerk or are we David Bruce Banner about to get angry?
    You're the one who chose PurpleHaze as a handle, made outlandish claims, and got the following facts wrong: your quarterback's name, location of the game and its date. And now you've mixed up the Bible (David slew Goliath, a man) with a medieval hagiography (St. George and the Dragon). This isn't racial profiling. It's "What are you smoking?"-profiling.

I and many here do respect your coach. There are those among us that had wished he had joined our program (twice). I'm sure he's running a clean program unlike his predecessors. Here's to a well-played game.

BTW the Stanford football players resemble Bruce Banner (smart) and the Hulk (strong).
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sometimes, it's better just to use your head to post coherent explanations as the heart often thinks with an obtuse structure oblivious of proven facts. Follow with proofreading, careful editing, contemplation, and finally, retraction.

Chincredibled for JR Threezy

Fuckin Stanford fans. So god damn pretentious.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sometimes, it's better just to use your head to post coherent explanations as the heart often thinks with an obtuse structure oblivious of proven facts. Follow with proofreading, careful editing, contemplation, and finally, retraction.

Chincredibled for JR Threezy

Fuckin Stanford fans. So god damn pretentious.
    You'd think they invented the enternet
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Okay, I am getting to the point that I feel these Husky posters must be pulling off some brilliant con to rile up The Cardboard. It's just not possible that opposing fans can be this ineloquent, this clueless, this reactionary with their posts.

The only explanation is that this cunning group of Washington fans is playing this board like a Bechstein Grand; every post is a Scud missile of controversy aimed to illicit multiple Cardboarder counter responses.

Misspelled starting Quarterbacks name? check. Not sure where the game is being played? check. Outlandish claims of unproven superiority against a perennial PAC-12 Champion that crushed them last year? CHECK. The list goes on and we still have a few days to see what gets lobbed into this thread.

Is this what the Japanese felt like when they came up against the transmitted information of the Navajo Code Talkers during WW2? I am searching for a suitable parallel.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hobby bored gold.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2016

Penn state fans are smarter than Furd fans

Typically the smartes fans of ones school don't post on hack message boards like that one.

Or this one for that matter as I discover daily.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Even smart people are retards. Or most fans are just retards.... Oh lame
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Wait, are you racial profiling me because I am from Seattle I mut smoke ganja? Not cool bro. Not everyone is a pot head FYI.

I know that the math doesn't add up to much, but I am feelin it this week. It's time for David to slay the biblical dragon.

The question is this: are we David the 7-11 clerk or are we David Bruce Banner about to get angry?
    You're the one who chose PurpleHaze as a handle, made outlandish claims, and got the following facts wrong: your quarterback's name, location of the game and its date. And now you've mixed up the Bible (David slew Goliath, a man) with a medieval hagiography (St. George and the Dragon). This isn't racial profiling. It's "What are you smoking?"-profiling.

I and many here do respect your coach. There are those among us that had wished he had joined our program (twice). I'm sure he's running a clean program unlike his predecessors. Here's to a well-played game.

BTW the Stanford football players resemble Bruce Banner (smart) and the Hulk (strong).

I know you are being sarcastic but it's Caitlyn now.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    HuskyJW said:

I know you are being sarcastic but it's Caitlyn now.

I had to poast that on the cardbored.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited September 2016