Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Sirmon: "We hate Woodinville"

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    DeepSeaZ said:

Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Watching Sirmon now. He's complete shit. Every throw is 30-50yds down field. No form. Seems to be a big fan of himself though.

Yeah, he totally sucks. You're right.
    Highlight films are just that. This was a low light film. Kid is big and he has astrong arm but he didn't show anything positive tonight. Zero escapability. No pocket presence. No touch. Bad decision making. No accuracy. To be fair, his receivers were rarely open but I was not impressed at all.
    So if he's not getting any blocking and his receivers are getting open ... then you're expecting a lot out of a QB to do a lot that was positive - yes?
    He had plenty of times where he had plenty of time and he did nothing good. Go watch him play a full game then tell me if he has the "it" factor.
    He's what 16 years old and at worst won't be taking a snap at UW for at least 2.5 years. Start with the measurables and arm strength and then worry about the rest later. I don't care about how shitty his OL or WRs are at the HS level ... he won't be playing with players of that caliber going forward.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Watching Sirmon now. He's complete shit. Every throw is 30-50yds down field. No form. Seems to be a big fan of himself though.

Highlight films are just that. This was a low light film. Kid is big and he has astrong arm but he didn't show anything positive tonight. Zero escapability. No pocket presence. No touch. Bad decision making. No accuracy. To be fair, his receivers were rarely open but I was not impressed at all.
    So if he's not getting any blocking and his receivers are getting open ... then you're expecting a lot out of a QB to do a lot that was positive - yes?
    He had plenty of times where he had plenty of time and he did nothing good. Go watch him play a full game then tell me if he has the "it" factor.
    He's what 16 years old and at worst won't be taking a snap at UW for at least 2.5 years. Start with the measurables and arm strength and then worry about the rest later. I don't care about how shitty his OL or WRs are at the HS level ... he won't be playing with players of that caliber going forward.
    Jack Lockner had great measurables and shit but he fucking sucked because he didn't know how to play quarterback.

Same shit, different phenom now.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Jack Lockner had great measurables and shit but he fucking sucked because he didn't know how to play quarterback.

And the point is that when you have an option to take a player like Locker you do it every single day of the week and hope that you can develop the player.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

And the point is that when you have an option to take a player like Locker you do it every single day of the week and hope that you can develop the player.
    I'd rather get a guy with 81% of the measurables who can actually play QB.

If UW gets Sirmon, they need to convert him to WR or TE or waterboy.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

I'd rather get a guy with 81% of the measurables who can actually play QB.

If UW gets Sirmon, they need to convert him to WR or TE or waterboy.
    like Browning?
    Yes. For all of his Brownsocking issues, I'd rather have him than some fag who talks shit then chokes.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    This is all so hopeless
  • Options

This is all so hopeless

It's why some of us have a podcast that talks a lot of recruiting and others don't
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    After they become starters
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sirmon will be playing against Skyline televised on ROOT in 2 weeks. If he plays badly in that game too then that's when I think we start worrying.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

This is all so hopeless

It's why some of us have a podcast that talks a lot of recruiting and others don't
    NAMBLA gonna NAMBLA
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2016
    Jesus. One fucking game. He had a shit O-line last year. That line is incrementally better this year. Kid is still a junior and has almost 2 full seasons left to play. He is less than half way through his high school career in terms of games played. Not worried in the least about this game. Besides we get Dylan Morris in 2019.
  • Options

Jesus. One fucking game. He had a shit O-line last year. That line is incrementally better this year. Kid is still a junior and has almost 2 full seasons left to play. He is less than half way through his high school career. Not worried in the least about this game. Besides we get Dylan Morris in 2019.

Losers lose after talking shit.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jesus. One fucking game. He had a shit O-line last year. That line is incrementally better this year. Kid is still a junior and has almost 2 full seasons left to play. He is less than half way through his high school career. Not worried in the least about this game. Besides we get Dylan Morris in 2019.

Shit poasters poast shit.
  • Options

Shit poasters poast shit.
    Yes you do.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Wdwha.

Later guys.
  • Options

Jesus. One fucking game. He had a shit O-line last year. That line is incrementally better this year. Kid is still a junior and has almost 2 full seasons left to play. He is less than half way through his high school career in terms of games played. Not worried in the least about this game. Besides we get Dylan Morris in 2019.

Dylan Morris looked like he sucked against Sumner ... we probably shouldn't go after him either