Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For those of you that hate universal health care, but like the US giving money to Israel

13»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,773
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

OZONE said:

How are these two things related?

Does if bother you that you want to wipe a country off the earth that has universal health care?

I'm asking if the people here, that hate our tax dollars going to universal health care (here), care that our tax dollars are going to help subsidize universal health care in Israel?

Let me dumb it down for you. If it is good enough to spend our tax dollars on in Israel, why isn't it good to spend our tax dollars on in the US?
    Let me dumb it down for Ozone. We give Israel money to kill rag heads and stay alive. Obingo wants all that to stop and Israel to get wiped out. How do you fell about that?
    Damnit Sledog! We were having an enjoyable, lighthearted conversation about death panels, and then you had to go and shit on the rug!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,408
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Does if bother you that you want to wipe a country off the earth that has universal health care?

I'm asking if the people here, that hate our tax dollars going to universal health care (here), care that our tax dollars are going to help subsidize universal health care in Israel?

Let me dumb it down for you. If it is good enough to spend our tax dollars on in Israel, why isn't it good to spend our tax dollars on in the US?
    Let me dumb it down for Ozone. We give Israel money to kill rag heads and stay alive. Obingo wants all that to stop and Israel to get wiped out. How do you fell about that?
    Damnit Sledog! We were having an enjoyable, lighthearted conversation about death panels, and then you had to go and shit on the rug!
    I'm incontinent!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

OZONE said:

The gals in the Israeli army are yummy.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hitler was for universal healthcare and hated Jews.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    The Israelis favor universal healthcare and hate Hitler. What's your point?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hitler must have been a self-hating Jew.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

It's not the same thing. If I'm paying for universal health care here in the USA, then I'm also stuck in a shitty universal health care system when I want to go see a doctor.

That's like asking if it bothers me if my friend uses the $50 Applebee's gift card I got him on their shitty pasta. I don't give a fuck what it's spent on if I've already decided to give him the money.

It doesn't have to be shitty. Look at any Western European country for example.
    Thanks for the heads up. The next time I visit Western Europe, I'll be sure to eat at Applebee's.