Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why is Hillary spending tv ad money in Seattle?

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Seems odd.

Any theories?

Comments

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Trump is going to win the state of Washington. Book it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Seems odd.

Any theories?

Probably national ads.

Also, she's got money to burn.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    exactly, she has so much corporate money that she doesn't even know what to do with some of it
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Pretty easy when you are given a blank check
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    dhdawg said:

exactly, she has so much corporate money that she doesn't even know what to do with some of it

Yes that used to be Republican money.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Likely just trying to make sure that the Pierce, King, Snohomish County core comes out hard to vote for Hillary because it's very likely that the Central/Eastern and outlying parts of the state are not only going to vote for Trump, but likely be very united in doing so in probably high numbers.

It would not shock me if the contest here is closer than it was in 2008 or 2012.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,102
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Likely just trying to make sure that the Pierce, King, Snohomish County core comes out hard to vote for Hillary because it's very likely that the Central/Eastern and outlying parts of the state are not only going to vote for Trump, but likely be very united in doing so in probably high numbers.

It would not shock me if the contest here is closer than it was in 2008 or 2012.

This. It appears (based off turnout at speaking engagements which I know isn't scientific so go fuck yourself) that Trump has much more fervent support than Hillary. If she is running ads in Seattle they are scared of turnout. Proves what I already knew - Hillary is as uninspiring as it gets.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

This. It appears (based off turnout at speaking engagements which I know isn't scientific so go fuck yourself) that Trump has much more fervent support than Hillary. If she is running ads in Seattle they are scared of turnout. Proves what I already knew - Hillary is as uninspiring almost as corrupt as it gets.
    FIFY
  • Options
    doogie said:

she has inspired Ozone, hondo and Boobs so there's that

Reading is tuff.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

This. It appears (based off turnout at speaking engagements which I know isn't scientific so go fuck yourself) that Trump has much more fervent support than Hillary. If she is running ads in Seattle they are scared of turnout. Proves what I already knew - Hillary is as uninspiring almost as corrupt as it gets.
    FIFY
    DO you really think the democratic base doesn't seem overly energized because she is corrupt, or because she is wooden and uninspiring? I think dems have known Hillary is corrupt for years, and just said "okay whatever," but her total inability to connect with voters is why she draws crowds about as well as UW football, meanwhile Trump is packing every venue he shows up at.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

FIFY
    DO you really think the democratic base doesn't seem overly energized because she is corrupt, or because she is wooden and uninspiring? I think dems have known Hillary is corrupt for years, and just said "okay whatever," but her total inability to connect with voters is why she draws crowds about as well as UW football, meanwhile Trump is packing every venue he shows up at.
    I think it's a lot of things. Some people, it's cause she's female. Other people it's cause she's a Clinton. Other people it's cause they roll by the news and the news doesn't cover Hillary cause she says boring shit. And other people it's cause she says boring shit. Lol

Reality is, Trump is a salesman/reality star. Hillary is an old school politician. Of course Trump is going to draw more crowds. Even if Trump lies his ass off and spends half his stump speech pimping his hotels and golf courses.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

FIFY
    I think it's a lot of things. Some people, it's cause she's female. Other people it's cause she's a Clinton. Other people it's cause they roll by the news and the news doesn't cover Hillary cause she says boring shit. And other people it's cause she says boring shit. Lol

Reality is, Trump is a salesman/reality star. Hillary is an old school politician. Of course Trump is going to draw more crowds. Even if Trump lies his ass off and spends half his stump speech pimping his hotels and golf courses.
    Fair enough. (gay winkie face)