Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why is Hillary spending tv ad money in Seattle?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,102
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

There's a lot of women about Hillary's age voting for Hillary solely because she's a woman. It's the dullard, throwback Gloria Steinem hags from the 60's who rightfully see Hillary as their last, best shot to reap the entitlement they've so long awaited. When they say "equal" it's bullshit. They don't want "equal" anything. They want "their turn" in the driver's seat, vainly believing that the world would be better if women ran everything instead of men. This group is as sexist as can be, and, not surprisingly, are typically unattractive, divorced, widowed (often by suicide - go figure), or married to eunuchs, and will forever fight their bra-burning, anti-male war all the way to the grave. They don't get it, never did, and never will. And there are millions of them.

There. I said it.

If I didn't already have a hot piece of man candy here ( @dnc ) you would be in the running.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hilary should be scared. She is running the worst campaign since GWB against her husband.

It's almost as if she doesn't want to be President at this point. She is 10 x the debater Trump is but that doesn't guarantee anything if the debates are run like the Republican ones were, where the loudest most vile person wins.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,411
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Hilary should be scared. She is running the worst campaign since GWB against her husband.

It's almost as if she doesn't want to be President at this point. She is 10 x the debater Trump is but that doesn't guarantee anything if the debates are run like the Republican ones were, where the loudest most vile person wins.

She's a doog legend as a debater. The spin is already out there that you can't really win a debate. How can you really tell who wins a debate? Then you've added to it with if Trump wins it because he is vile

Coogs gonna coog and Hillary is a major coog
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Trump and his Troomps are doogs. They hate facts.
    WTGWT.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

She's a doog legend as a debater. The spin is already out there that you can't really win a debate. How can you really tell who wins a debate? Then you've added to it with if Trump wins it because he is vile

Coogs gonna coog and Hillary is a major coog
    Troomps hate substance.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Are you saying she's a master debater?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And now the intimidation of the moderators is in full effect. Hillary needs lots of help to stay in the ring with Trump. She'll probably have a seizure
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2016
    I talked to a hardcore lifelong democrat last weekend that commented that Trump has no chance and to "wait until the debates" with a smug yet worried look on his face. I laughed and laughed and then we went and burned a cross in his white neighbor's front yard.
  • Options

And now the intimidation of the moderators is in full effect. Hillary needs lots of help to stay in the ring with Trump. She'll probably have a seizure

If Anderson Cooper intimidates Trump, I can't help you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Jeezus this kid is a fucking moron. Put him down for his own good, Derek
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Jeezus this kid is a fucking moron. Put him down for his own good, Derek
    I know what you meant. It's almost like you are knew hear.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes