Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We always knew Hillary would choke

124»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

HFNY said:

Now that I think about it, you're right. Calling someone trash is bad enough...no need to bring race into it. Plus calling someone "yellow trash", "brown trash", or "black trash" doesn't sound good either.

Maybe you're whooshing me though.

P

As more and more Americans get a sense that many more people are voting Trump than they'd realized, they will stop being afraid to admit it publicly that they too are voting Trump.

Helps Trump IMO

So you think Trump voters are deplorable pussies?
    This has been covered here many times; the thoroughly brainwashed self-hating PC white libs are voting HRC. If you need the federal government to help you acquire free shit on the backs of productive citizens, then vote HRC.
    White trash is angry!
    Call me trash, but do not call me white. Racist.
    Why do you hate red trash you fucking racist?????
    I knew you'd have my back pookie. Get it?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

doogie said:

"Non-contagious bacterial pneumonia" is what #illary suffered from, according to a statement released by her doctor

Only problem is, this diagnosis doesn't exist.

DISAGREE

Not in Obamacare. Step into the modern age
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2016
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

HFNY said:

Now that I think about it, you're right. Calling someone trash is bad enough...no need to bring race into it. Plus calling someone "yellow trash", "brown trash", or "black trash" doesn't sound good either.

Maybe you're whooshing me though.

P

As more and more Americans get a sense that many more people are voting Trump than they'd realized, they will stop being afraid to admit it publicly that they too are voting Trump.

Helps Trump IMO

So you think Trump voters are deplorable pussies?
    This has been covered here many times; the thoroughly brainwashed self-hating PC white libs are voting HRC. If you need the federal government to help you acquire free shit on the backs of productive citizens, then vote HRC.
    White trash is angry!
    Call me trash, but do not call me white. Racist.
    Why do you hate red trash you fucking racist?????
    I knew you'd have my back pookie. Get it?
    Proud to watch your six, killer