Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We always knew Hillary would choke

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Let's knock off the hate speech here and check our privilege.

#TacTownSissy?

P

As more and more Americans get a sense that many more people are voting Trump than they'd realized, they will stop being afraid to admit it publicly that they too are voting Trump.

Helps Trump IMO

So you think Trump voters are deplorable pussies?
    This has been covered here many times; the thoroughly brainwashed self-hating PC white libs are voting HRC. If you need the federal government to help you acquire free shit on the backs of productive citizens, then vote HRC.
    White trash is angry!
    Who'd you steal that from?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm a human being.

Usually.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

P

As more and more Americans get a sense that many more people are voting Trump than they'd realized, they will stop being afraid to admit it publicly that they too are voting Trump.

Helps Trump IMO

This has been covered here many times; the thoroughly brainwashed self-hating PC white libs are voting HRC. If you need the federal government to help you acquire free shit on the backs of productive citizens, then vote HRC.
    White trash is angry!
    Call me trash, but do not call me white. Racist.
    I'll call you trash: White Trash.
    PurpleJ said:

P

Helps Trump IMO

White trash is angry!
    Let's not disparage our fellow Americans. It's divisive, hurtful and just plain wrong. Would you call a black man a nigger? Didn't think so.
    Racist.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

P

Helps Trump IMO

White trash is angry!
    Racist
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

P

Helps Trump IMO

White trash is angry!
    Let's not disparage our fellow Americans. It's divisive, hurtful and just plain wrong. Would you call a black man a nigger? Didn't think so.
    Racist.
    I know @RaceBannon is in your head, but let's not bring him into this.
    edited September 2016

White trash is angry!

hu·mor
    ˈ(h)yo͞omər/Submit
    noun
    the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech.
    "his tales are full of humor"
    synonyms: comedy, comical aspect, funny side, fun, amusement, funniness, hilarity, jocularity; More
    a mood or state of mind.
    "her good humor vanished"
    synonyms: mood, temper, disposition, temperament, nature, state of mind, frame of mind; spirits
    "his good humor was infectious"
    verb
    comply with the wishes of (someone) in order to keep them content, however unreasonable such wishes might be.
    "she was always humoring him to prevent trouble"
    synonyms: indulge, accommodate, pander to, cater to, yield to, give way to, give in to, go along with; More

P

Helps Trump IMO

White trash is angry!
    Racist
    White trash trump voter (by definition whom is poorly educated and unskilled) calls itself "southerndawg."
    Ironic.

PurpleJ said:

P

White trash is angry!

Racist.
    hu·mor
    ˈ(h)yo͞omər/Submit
    noun
    the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech.
    "his tales are full of humor"
    synonyms: comedy, comical aspect, funny side, fun, amusement, funniness, hilarity, jocularity; More
    a mood or state of mind.
    "her good humor vanished"
    synonyms: mood, temper, disposition, temperament, nature, state of mind, frame of mind; spirits
    "his good humor was infectious"
    verb
    comply with the wishes of (someone) in order to keep them content, however unreasonable such wishes might be.
    "she was always humoring him to prevent trouble"
    synonyms: indulge, accommodate, pander to, cater to, yield to, give way to, give in to, go along with; More
    What are you babbling about you piece of filthy white trash?
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

P

Helps Trump IMO

White trash is angry!
    Who'd you steal that from?

If you were better educated, you might know the difference between a flying boat and a float plane.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

P

Helps Trump IMO

White trash is angry!
    Thanks nigga and Co Gougs!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

P

Helps Trump IMO

White trash is angry!
    Racist.
    Your worst effort.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    God I would die if I ever had to hang out with J's millennial ass
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2016

Trump's not going to win.

Some of you need to deal with that fact.

Well, the DNC better find a replacement quickly, because at this rate Hillary isn't going to beat him.

It's looking like the 2016 Alamo bowl. Hillary jumped out to a big lead at halftime, but forgot to come out for the second half.
    Blah blah blah. After the convention everyone (not me) said HRC was going to turn a 12% poll lead into a Regan/Mondale type blowout.

Bottom line: No one who voted Obama in 2008 or 2012 is going to vote Trump. Not enough to errode Dems natural electoral map advantage anyway.

Enough said on that.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Now that I think about it, you're right. Calling someone trash is bad enough...no need to bring race into it. Plus calling someone "yellow trash", "brown trash", or "black trash" doesn't sound good either.

Maybe you're whooshing me though.

P

Helps Trump IMO

White trash is angry!