Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Teen boy stalking alert.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Look, I enjoy making fun of the doogman child stalkers as much as the next guy. But this kid defies logic: maxpreps.com/blogs/maxwire-national-blog/PqlnTzBKRkC3f7uLcupfow/washington-offers-class-of-2017-offensive-lineman-foster-sarell.htm

With a 4.0 grade point average, it's only 3 years 'til he commits to 'furd. Can you blame him? Not our fault.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I wonder how many months old he was when his parents started adding HGH to his formula?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    I'm not sure a 4.0 GPA in middle school gets you into Stanford. Creep?
    Also, for future reference, the preferred nomenclature is *stocking*
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited October 2013
    dnc said:

Wrong: dictionary.reference.com/browse/stalking?s=t
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Passion said:

dnc said:

PEBAR
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Can one of our undercocer agents at doogman post some "summaries" of recruiting.

Seems like not much is going on, but apparently Mixon didn't love the rain?

Are we still leading for all those 5 stars?
    edited October 2013
    Passion said:

dnc said:

I don't care what everyone says about you, you totally get this place.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    wtf? hope we land him. Check Yale for his film study on the kid, see if he's any good or not
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    ^ hahaha.

also, commence the cozetto negative recruiting. not a chance we land him, unfortunately
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

Can one of our undercocer agents at doogman post some "summaries" of recruiting.

I no longer have access to Dawgman but I can post a summary.

- UW's doing well with Mixon despite the rain.
    - There are some recruits who are idiots but we can't tell you who they are until after they commit somewhere else.
    - It's OK if UW doesn't land Baker; Sark is in on better players from Cali (I like to say Cali instead of California, it's what I like to do).
    - Don't worry if Sark doesn't land enough highly-rated linemen this class; 2015 will be a bumper crop.

End Thread.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    When we continue to strike out yearly on the OL, Doogs can use this guy to help their argument that we will be fine. Oh, we signed only 1 tackle from 2014-2017? It's no big deal because the 5 star from Graham-Kaposin is a lock, and he will be ready to play as a true freshman. Then this guy will go to USC and Doogs say there is no way we can expect to steal guys when Jack Del Rio and USC want them.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

- There are some recruits who are idiots but we can't tell you who they are until after they commit somewhere else.
    - It's OK if UW doesn't land Baker; Sark is in on better players from Cali (I like to say Cali instead of California, it's what I like to do).
    - Don't worry if Sark doesn't land enough highly-rated linemen this class; 2015 will be a bumper crop.

Do not poast premium content here unless you want to field calls from fox lawyers.

HTH

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159

You nailed it, although there is one new caveat. UW is not leading for any big time recruits at this point, in fact they are rarely mentioned in Top 5's. Recruits are not interested in 7-6>7-6>7-6 when the Ducks and Fighting Mora's are giving them attention. Scott has assured everyone though that YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A PLAYER'S #1 at this point in the game. It's much better to be a player's #4 or 5 favorite school because they all switch their minds at the last minute. Oh, and there's lots going on behind the scenes. Don't listen to what the players say because Kim knows the real story. He just can't say it or his sources will be upset. You have to go to the recruiting banquet to get the real dirt
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    dnc said:

"Creep" is probably play X-Box live with the kid as we speak.
  • I can't until Kim calls a kid with a 4.0 GPA an idiot for not going to uw.
    LevelPar said:

dnc said:

"Creep" is probably play X-Box live with the kid as we speak.
    Tosh poasts here?

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I wonder what happens when Sark needs a scapegoat and has to fire Cozzetto. Who will the doogs blame the next 2 OL class on? And in 2015 after we graduate 4 OL starters and have to play 3 true freshmen, will it still be cozzetto's fault?
  • I wonder what happens when Sark needs a scapegoat and has to fire Cozzetto. Who will the doogs blame the next 2 OL class on? And in 2015 after we graduate 4 OL starters and have to play 3 true freshmen, will it still be cozzetto's fault?

The new OL coach will need more time to get his own OL recruits in here. Duh.

Also Kim will go a complete 180 on Cozzetto and rip him non stop.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

I wonder what happens when Sark needs a scapegoat and has to fire Cozzetto. Who will the doogs blame the next 2 OL class on? And in 2015 after we graduate 4 OL starters and have to play 3 true freshmen, will it still be cozzetto's fault?

The new OL coach will need more time to get his own OL recruits in here. Duh.

Also Kim will go a complete 180 on Cozzetto and rip him non stop.
    That's what's so funny about these doogman idiots. They don't realize that it isn't the Oline coach who brings in olinemen. And while I think cozzetto is a mediocre coach, I'd bet a thousand dollars he's unhappy with the amount of linemen we've brought in. Because it's not up to him. Though I do acknowledge today's soft culture has bred a bunch of pansies who don't want to play for him.