Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Teen boy stalking alert.

2»

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited October 2013

I wonder what happens when Sark needs a scapegoat and has to fire Cozzetto. Who will the doogs blame the next 2 OL class on? And in 2015 after we graduate 4 OL starters and have to play 3 true freshmen, will it still be cozzetto's fault?

While I think cozzetto is a crappy recruiter, your overall point is a good one. As long as Sark periodically fires assistant coaches, doogs will have others to blame. Pretty smart strategy.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Passion said:

I wonder what happens when Sark needs a scapegoat and has to fire Cozzetto. Who will the doogs blame the next 2 OL class on? And in 2015 after we graduate 4 OL starters and have to play 3 true freshmen, will it still be cozzetto's fault?

While I think cozzetto is a crappy recruiter, your overall point is a good one. As long as Sark periodically fires assistant coaches, doogs will have others to blame. Pretty smart strategy.
    Never understood this. It's one thing if you hire a guy and he clearly doesn't work out (Rich Stubler, Gary Crowton in our case)... But the program overall is the HC. Sark brought that fucking tiger to practice last year.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I can't until Kim calls a kid with a 4.0 GPA an idiot for not going to uw.

academis are important.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Never understood this. It's one thing if you hire a guy and he clearly doesn't work out (Rich Stubler, Gary Crowton in our case)... But the program overall is the HC. Sark brought that fucking tiger to practice last year.

Ah yes, what a great motivational technique for Sark and look at well it worked out!

The fucking head coach is the head motherfucker in charge. He gets the credit or the blame. Sometimes he lives a life of abundance and gets both.
  • AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Ah yes, what a great motivational technique for Sark and look at well it worked out!

The fucking head coach is the head motherfucker in charge. He gets the credit or the blame. Sometimes he lives a life of abundance and gets both.
    I noticed Sark is the type of person who when things are going well has no problem to speaking to every media outlet there is to beat his chest and brag how well he's doing.

When things are going bad he's a prick to the media, throws players, other coaches under the bus.

I'm tired of Doogs always telling me what a "great" guy Sark is. That alone plus all the running around on his wife stories says a lot about his lack of character.

Personally I wouldn't care if he was winning more games but since he's not that does bother me. Shows me he isn't humble enough to look in the mirror and figure out how he can improve as a coach.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

I noticed Sark is the type of person who when things are going well has no problem to speaking to every media outlet there is to beat his chest and brag how well he's doing.

When things are going bad he's a prick to the media, throws players, other coaches under the bus.

I'm tired of Doogs always telling me what a "great" guy Sark is. That alone plus all the running around on his wife stories says a lot about his lack of character.

Personally I wouldn't care if he was winning more games but since he's not that does bother me. Shows me he isn't humble enough to look in the mirror and figure out how he can improve as a coach.
    Tytanic used to do that too. It drove me crazy. Anyone in life who blames other people, thinks they know it all, and rarely or never admits that they're wrong ( there a lot of people like that) needs to just go f*** themselves.
  • AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Tytanic used to do that too. It drove me crazy. Anyone in life who blames other people, thinks they know it all, and rarely or never admits that they're wrong ( there a lot of people like that) needs to just go f*** themselves.
    I think we just covered why Doogman is a big flaming pile of shit right now since staff thinks they are doing nothing wrong.

If you can't admit faults in yourself especially in your work place then you are destined to repeat those same mistakes over again.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

AZDuck said:

Passion said:

Tytanic used to do that too. It drove me crazy. Anyone in life who blames other people, thinks they know it all, and rarely or never admits that they're wrong ( there a lot of people like that) needs to eat a napalm sandwich and swallow a lit m-80. Hi Kim!
    Crisped.