Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mexico is regretting summoning Trump to a meeting, after reading what most of the USA already knew

124»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Who cares what Mexico thinks?

Apparently the guy you are voting for does, because he responded when they summoned him.
    You said he was invited. So which is it?
    Mexico made it look like an invitation to help Trump save face.

But it was a summons. Pretty clear to anybody that was paying attention.
    Hahahaha...a summons. That makes perfect sense. You might be the dumbest poster I've ever seen. I'm including Hondo, d2d, ballbag, and the others when I say this. Wow just wow!!!
    Keep telling yourself that as you and the other trailer park dwellers fail to understand how Trump lost the election.
    A little warm for November...

Keep telling yourself that as you and the other soft skinned, safe place needing pansies fail to understand how to succeed in life.

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Apparently the guy you are voting for does, because he responded when they summoned him.

Hahahaha...a summons. That makes perfect sense. You might be the dumbest poster I've ever seen. I'm including Hondo, d2d, ballbag, and the others when I say this. Wow just wow!!!
    Keep telling yourself that as you and the other trailer park dwellers fail to understand how Trump lost the election.

Keep telling yourself that as you and the other soft skinned, safe place needing pansies fail to understand how to succeed in life.
    Trump is peddling protectionism to white trash Americans who have not succeeded in life nor have any clue how to. They are predominantly unskilled, poorly educated, and totally unprepared to compete in the hugely successful American dominated information age. The biggest pansy alive is a trump voter who has squandered every opportunity offered to them as an American.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

The biggest pansy alive is a trump voter who has squandered every opportunity offered to them as an American.
    This should be the HH motto.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

The biggest pansy alive is a trump voter who has squandered every opportunity offered to them as an American.
    This is Race Bannon's motto.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Trump is peddling protectionism to white trash Americans who have not succeeded in life nor have any clue how to. They are predominantly unskilled, poorly educated, and totally unprepared to compete in the hugely successful American dominated information age. The biggest pansy alive is a trump voter who has squandered every opportunity offered to them as an American.
    Lemme guess: Millennials?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

As Turdbuffer just stated, I think you just described Millennials...hth
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Answer: Turdbuffer.

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Millenials, Turdbuffer, Greenblood, RaceBannon, HoustonHusky, J, Doogie...the list goes on.

Point is you all qualify. You seem proud of your wasted lives. Lots of white trash out here.
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Millenials, Turdbuffer, Greenblood, RaceBannon, HoustonHusky, J, Doogie...the list goes on.

Point is you all qualify. You seem proud of your wasted lives. Lots of white trash out here.
    I'm sorry you live with white trash. Try harder to do better.
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

pressing much?
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Thanks! Jose is my landscaper and Irma is my house-cleaner. Send me your resume and your fee schedule and let's see how you stack up. Best of luck! I know times are tough out there for you.
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

pressing much?
  • Options
    edited September 2016

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Thanks! Jose is my landscaper and Irma is my house-cleaner. Send me your resume and your fee schedule and let's see how you stack up. Best of luck! I know times are tough out there for you.
    So your parents follow traditional gender roles? That's nice. Does your mom Irma also clean the basement?
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

pressing much?
    Now you pulled a muscle. Time to take a step back from the keyboard
  • Options
    edited September 2016

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You can't mow your own lawn or clean your own bedroom, and you think that's something to be proud of. Point-proven. Lazy-Ass Fuckin' Millennial Pussy.
    You know your bitch is fucking Jose, right? Thinks she likes your soft, sweaty hands?
    Try again, you embarrassment to manhood. Prolly got kiddy pics all over your hard drive, too.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Lol upset much?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

That's good. I laughed.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

PurpleJ said:

That's good. I laughed.
    Cirrhosis - are you a Little Lebowski Urban Achiever? Sure sounds like it
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You can't mow your own lawn or clean your own bedroom, and you think that's something to be proud of. Point-proven. Lazy-Ass Fuckin' Millennial Pussy.
    You know your bitch is fucking Jose, right? Thinks she likes your soft, sweaty hands?
    Try again, you embarrassment to manhood. Prolly got kiddy pics all over your hard drive, too.
    I mowed lawns growing up; My parents' lawn and houses around the neighborhood. I made my bed growing up, through college years and shortly thereafter. Then my skills gained me employment with income where I didn't have to anymore. It was more economically efficient for all concerned for me to hire Jose, Irma and their teams. That's the difference between educated, skilled people and white trash. Unskilled, poorly educated people like you can knock yourself out mowing your lawn and making your bed.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

That's good. I laughed.
    Cirrhosis - are you a Little Lebowski Urban Achiever? Sure sounds like it
    Sounds like you believe Donald Trump's bullshit and need a strong-man led federal government to get you a job you think is being taken by mean old third-world Mexicans.

Jobs and hope!
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I mowed lawns growing up; My parents' lawn and houses around the neighborhood. I made my bed growing up, through college years and shortly thereafter. Then my skills gained me employment with income where I didn't have to anymore. It was more economically efficient for all concerned for me to hire Jose, Irma and their teams. That's the difference between educated, skilled people and white trash. Unskilled, poorly educated people like you can knock yourself out mowing your lawn and making your bed.
    So, you're a pussy-come-lately. Okay.