Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Bandwagon is a great place to be...

124»

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I can't wait until Petersen gets fired and puppy spends years reminding us how he knew right away Petersen wasn't the guy. The script: undefeated since 1776.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Pumpy makes it worth the $10.95

I can almost seriously get on board at times. The article was pretty accurate, other than the Pac 12 homer take. Then I remember he said Bruce Snyder was a great coach... :|

Bruce Snyder was one of the better pac10 coaches of modern times. Only pac10 coach to take 2 different pac10 programs to the top 10, back-to-back. One a play away from a national title. Ill give you a mulligan because I like you Billy.

Edit: a few of you will remember Snyder losing a very close game to UW in '91. Best test James had all year. I f Snyder beat UW, if Beno didnt hit that 60yd scamper, Snyder would have taken 2 pac10 teams to the rose bowl. Hardly a shitty coach. Where do you guys come up with this shit?
    Bump
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2017

I can almost seriously get on board at times. The article was pretty accurate, other than the Pac 12 homer take. Then I remember he said Bruce Snyder was a great coach... :|

Bruce Snyder was one of the better pac10 coaches of modern times. Only pac10 coach to take 2 different pac10 programs to the top 10, back-to-back. One a play away from a national title. Ill give you a mulligan because I like you Billy.

Edit: a few of you will remember Snyder losing a very close game to UW in '91. Best test James had all year. I f Snyder beat UW, if Beno didnt hit that 60yd scamper, Snyder would have taken 2 pac10 teams to the rose bowl. Hardly a shitty coach. Where do you guys come up with this shit?
    Bump
    Jesusfuckingchrist, how did I miss this shit poast the first time around? Fourteen seasons, three ended ranked. Take away the two top-10 finishing seasons and the guy is a .500 coach, a coach whom the ASU fans were ready to put out to pasture. His pattern was the 4-year-turnaround with the awesome year, then the return to mediocrity. And this is from a Cal fan who is supposed to think the sun rises out of his ass because 1992 Citrus! Bowel. Saint Jeffery Tedford had three ranked seasons in three fewer years, the same number of 10-win seasons, and a better winning percentage (.590 over Snyder's .543), and nobody would call him one of the better conference coaches in modern times.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited April 2017

salemcoog said:

A big win against the retards of the B10 with a new coach is all I need to see.

Can't wait for the follow up degree of doogedness after another big win against Portland St.

DON'T OVER LOOK IDAHO!!!!!!!
    Webeatidahoguy.jpg
    BearsWiin said:

Bump
    Jesusfuckingchrist, how did I miss this shit poast the first time around? Fourteen seasons, three ended ranked. Take away the two top-10 finishing seasons and the guy is a .500 coach, a coach whom the ASU fans were ready to put out to pasture. His pattern was the 4-year-turnaround with the awesome year, then the return to mediocrity. And this is from a Cal fan who is supposed to think the sun rises out of his ass because 1992 Citrus! Bowel. Saint Jeffery Tedford had three ranked seasons in three fewer years, the same number of 10-win seasons, and a better winning percentage (.590 over Snyder's .543), and nobody would call him one of the better conference coaches in modern times.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Saint Jeffery Tedford had three ranked seasons in three fewer years,

Cal was still ranked too high.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club