Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Letter grade for the game

Options
Fire_Marshall_Bill
Fire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,021 Founders Club
edited September 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
I didn't see the game until almost noon (thanks Larry Scott, hypen name, and Cox), so it was already 24-0 when I tuned in. Honestly, they looked like the same old seven or eight win Huskies, but it's hard to judge when the game is pretty much out out of hand.

Letter grade for the game 67 votes

A
2%
DooglesMiley_Cyrus 2 votes
B
56%
DerekJohnsonTommySQCSweatpantsGeneralHouhuskySwayemobeyPostGameOrangeSlicesDeepSeaZlongduckdongHoustonHuskyDennis_DeYoungUWhuskytskeetGladstonedncExtraChrisB2001400exThe_UndertakerDoogieMcDoogersonTequilladoogsinparadise 38 votes
C
19%
Dawgs4everLoneStarDawgCokeGreaterThanPepsiMisterEmdrogginsSpoonieLuvPurpleReignWilburHooksHandsEsophagealFecesUWerentThereManMrsPetersenHelfrichFamilyVanBearsWiin 13 votes
D
1%
Mike_Honcho 1 vote
F
4%
BennyBeaverAZDuckPurpleJ 3 votes
Janet Reno
14%
TierbsHsotBoobsCaptainPJThomasFremontMad_Songmodhdawg79smoothdawgMakaDawgphineasthirstyprick 10 votes

Comments

• gmo
    gmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,647 Founders Club
    Options
    Janet Reno
    nothing gained, nothing lost... nothing to be taken from this scrimmage.
  • Gladstone
    Gladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417 Founders Club
    edited September 2016
    Options
    B
    Shouldn't have included Reno and forced people to pick a grade. Downvote. This forum for all its strengths has lots of dumb, useless cliches like that.

Comparing stats only for the first half (when it was starters vs starters), it was pretty much domination. Downgraded to B for lack of strong rushing game, but Rutgers did stack the box almost every time.
  • TierbsHsotBoobs
    TierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Options
    Janet Reno
    Gladstone said:

Shouldn't have included Reno and forced people to pick a grade. Downvote. This forum for all its strengths has lots of dumb, useless cliches like that.

Comparing stats only for the first half (when it was starters vs starters), it was pretty much domination. Downgraded to B for lack of strong rushing game, but Rutgers did stack the box almost every time.

I would have picked F as in Fuck Scrimmages.
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    GrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482 Standard Supporter
    Options
    B
    gmo said:

nothing gained, nothing lost... nothing to be taken from this scrimmage.

Shit missed Janet at bottom. That

https://youtu.be/ROZllkxVshM
  • Fire_Marshall_Bill
    Fire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,021 Founders Club
    Options
    Gladstone said:

Yeah, but the JR people would have just picked f anyway.

I'd go with b too.
  • Swaye
    Swaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,147 Founders Club
    Options
    B
    Gave it a B because of what I read about it. I started watching in the third quarter and we were already playing our JV squad. Also, the little bit I saw our OL sucked, for the 15th year in a row.
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    B
    We had some explosive plays. Couldn't run the ball. Brownsocks threw a few good deep balls. Couldn't run the ball. Our offensive line sucked. Couldn't run the ball. And our defense gave up too many points.
  • PostGameOrangeSlices
    PostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,826 Founders Club
    Options
  • WilburHooksHands
    WilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    Options
    C
    Need to see more than 1 quarter of offense.
  • PurpleJ
    PurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    F
    C stands for "classified"
  • TierbsHsotBoobs
    TierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Options
    Janet Reno
    PurpleJ said:

C stands for "colored"

As told to me by @DonaldTrump
  • Mike_Honcho
    Mike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    Options
    D
    They couldn't run the ball. Sign of a weak offense.

D looked pretty good but might be undisciplined. Hard to say.... Rutgers sucks
  • Dennis_DeYoung
    Dennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Options
    B
    If we improve enough by Zona to W, we'll most likely get to 10. If we keep improving, maybe more.

If we don't improve a good chunk by Zona, we'll flub it away there and hit like 8-4/7-5.
  • SpoonieLuv
    SpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    Options
  • Mad_Son
    Mad_Son Member Posts: 10,129
    Options
    Janet Reno
    Pre-season games are Pass/Fail or Credit/No Credit. We passed the Rutgers game but that is all.