Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kind of Mid-Term Assistant Coach Grades

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    What about part deux of the question? ANSWER IT
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    this is Yaledawg bullshit.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    koopdog said:

A lot of water is wet stuff and kind of not fair since we're only 4 games in and so far we've played a down BSU, a shitty Indian team, The ISU Puppy Loves, and an Arizona team with my neighbors high school kid as QB, but I'd like to get your take:

Offense

OC/Wide Receiver: Kiesau A-
    I think this is actually an understated and great off season move. Kiesau had a good rep as as WR coach. I'm seeing great routes, great hands, and big time blocking.

TE: Paopao C-
    Decent blocking but non-existent otherwise. Realize a function of play calling but alarmed they've been a non-factor.

OL/Run Game: Cozetto B-/C+
    Was going to grade lower but we are improved and have the best rusher in the nation. KP actually has time to throw. However the holding calls are atrocious.

Defense

Coordinator: Wilcox A-
    Solid esp with lack of depth upfront.

DL: Tipou B-
    Shelton is looking like a first round run stuffer. Concerned about lack of development of key recruits. Graded him up for landing Predator.

Linebackers: Sirmon. A
    2 reasons for the high grade. Development of Timu/Princeton Tiger and discipline in assignments. Solid. Predator is a God

DB: Hayward: A
    Complete stud. If I had a womb I'd have his children.

ST: Nansen. B+
    This went from a huge liability to a solid unit. No complaints.

Enough doogin' Where do I need to DIAF?

You forgot offensive coordinator, Sark, C-.

Otherwise, spot on.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

this is Yaledawg bullshit.

I hope your ventilator gets plugged with midnight cock oil.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    Assistant coach grades:

LIFPO