Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck This Guy

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited September 2016
    Tanned? Rested?

Ready?!!!

Where does he get these terms?!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Being behind Bein Sports Espanol is always special. It's a fucking soccer network, mostly for illegals. Puppy is right. Fire this hyphen name cunt a asap.

Fuck off you racist/homophobic prick.
    shut up J
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

In defense of @puppylove_sugarsteel, his posts suck when he attempts football talk. These efforts are much better.

Disagree

Some of his takes are out there, but he still knows more than over half this bored.

No Star Wars, LOTR, Gayme of Thrones, goofy gifs, pandering for "chincredibles," and recycled jokes from him either
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    wtf is wrong with lotr or game of thrones

fuck you
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Yeah fuck you Bill, you want to talk about nerd shit you little dicked peckerwood.

Bash gifs and game of thrones and you won't last long around here.

In defense of @puppylove_sugarsteel, his posts suck when he attempts football talk. These efforts are much better.

Disagree

Some of his takes are out there, but he still knows more than over half this bored.

No Star Wars, LOTR, Gayme of Thrones, goofy gifs, pandering for "chincredibles," and recycled jokes from him either
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

There's only so many womens' soccer games a casual pac12 football fan (the only ones who pay the bills), can endure. Every year the fursmelling president tongue-packs womens' sports in a title IX-esque way, in the month leading up to college football kickoff, and year round..

Fire the bitch, hire Heckman and see the pac12 net reach more homes. Been bitching for 3 years over this same shit. There are REELS of prime and vintage pac10 college football the network could be playing. Instead they just play the same stale games from the year before and the 91 Cal vs Washington game, then hapless girls' soccer, volleyball and softball. Hey Larry, nobody watches girls Sports, and you wonder why youre in 11,237 homes? People are also sick of the same 3 UW "classic football" games.

Pac net needs a visionary, not a man-hating cunt at the helm. Sick of it. Painfully fire the cunt, hire heckman and puppy and watch the turn in fortune. Ill cancel all girls sports except gymnastics. Men like to see those pudgy twats in the one-piece larry. Jesus you cant tell me the network cant dig out film the 85 orange bow, or '60 rose bowll instead of the "heart of dallas bowel", which runs 10 times a day with girls field grazing.

The network mirrors the conference. PC12-network is what it should be called. Real networks like the SEC, hire Brent Musburger and play football year-round. Big games, classic games that get people excited to tune in. Oh, and they dont play 9pm kickoffs PST for the ole'geezers who cant make it past the 6pm grubs.

Larry Scott and his butch should both go ...and fast...tick...tick..tick. fuck off AANDY

I actually had blueberry lemonade come out of my nose from the AANDY line.
    Blueberry lemonade? But how is roaddawg a gay?
    Fuck off ballbag. Simply (the company) makes good lemonades. I get the mango one sometimes and the raspberry one is great. Go to Ralph's and pick one up. I'll be waiting on some unfunny response about Ralph's and how you go to Whole Foods.
    I support Roaddawg. The ballsack is overcompensating for his lil nubbin.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Being behind Bein Sports Espanol is always special. It's a fucking soccer network, mostly for illegals. Puppy is right. Fire this hyphen name cunt a asap.

So you're saying Bein Sports Espanol is gay?
    BTW, what constitutes racism in your eyes J?
    http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/profile/comments/168/puppylove_sugarsteel
    Pup labels you everything pussy of a man as he has 23.5k examples to back it up. And you? Calling out Pup as a racist with nothing? Id punch you in your cunt for that, but the opportunity will never present itself as you dont go to dawg games, dont go into public (I have 23.5k reasons that back that up too).

Aint responding to you boobielips as I pledged before I left. Same applies. Im here to talk football...and for the sake of this site, others should join me. Im back to help save this forum as I like Derek, even though he threw me under the bus like the pennace he is sometimes, .and this forum (when Boobs isnt wasting front page space?

Boobs, go outside, look at a real woman. Sitting in front of the screen distorts your impression of a real woman. In real life they dont automatically bend over hot and naked, begging you to pack ass in the back of the grocery store. (Well they do for Pup but thats a story for another day ) You have to meet them, buy them a drink, entertain them and wait awhile before they get dirty like in your internet videos.

Same with football boob. You have to go out to a real game, understand the sport, like a woman, before you make 23.5k comments.

I know you have to pay for pussy, you might as well pay to see the huskies play too. It will all make sense. Its not too late . There's a tubby zit faced heifer out there for you pal. Ask her to a husky game. You might get to sink that little thing up her pooper after a few games. Shit, tell the board about it. Finally we'll see the real you. Not 23.5k aimless attempts. .
    I was using the search function again and stumbled upon this gem. This was Puppy at his best... 2016 was truly a great season. The team and Pup fizzled after that.
    Fuck, I am 8k post away from 23.5k
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,757 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Pup labels you everything pussy of a man as he has 23.5k examples to back it up. And you? Calling out Pup as a racist with nothing? Id punch you in your cunt for that, but the opportunity will never present itself as you dont go to dawg games, dont go into public (I have 23.5k reasons that back that up too).

Aint responding to you boobielips as I pledged before I left. Same applies. Im here to talk football...and for the sake of this site, others should join me. Im back to help save this forum as I like Derek, even though he threw me under the bus like the pennace he is sometimes, .and this forum (when Boobs isnt wasting front page space?

Boobs, go outside, look at a real woman. Sitting in front of the screen distorts your impression of a real woman. In real life they dont automatically bend over hot and naked, begging you to pack ass in the back of the grocery store. (Well they do for Pup but thats a story for another day ) You have to meet them, buy them a drink, entertain them and wait awhile before they get dirty like in your internet videos.

Same with football boob. You have to go out to a real game, understand the sport, like a woman, before you make 23.5k comments.

I know you have to pay for pussy, you might as well pay to see the huskies play too. It will all make sense. Its not too late . There's a tubby zit faced heifer out there for you pal. Ask her to a husky game. You might get to sink that little thing up her pooper after a few games. Shit, tell the board about it. Finally we'll see the real you. Not 23.5k aimless attempts. .
    I was using the search function again and stumbled upon this gem. This was Puppy at his best... 2016 was truly a great season. The team and Pup fizzled after that.
    Fuck, I am 8k post away from 23.5k
    Fuck! I just went over 22000 shitposts.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

2014 or so was the best Pup. I think Cockus left in like 2015. I wish we would have gotten LMC and Pup interacting. Pup’s greatness would have returned and his insults would have made Sub K lose it.
    LMC the pennace?
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Yup. Love that chit. Character no doubt. Dude causes activity, like him or not.

#findyourwaybackpup
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Yup. Love that chit. Character no doubt. Dude causes activity, like him or not.

#findyourwaybackpup
    Engrish
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

This might be the single worst tweet I’ve read on Twitter in a long time ... and there have been some terrible ones I’ve read recently
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

This might be the single worst tweet I’ve read on Twitter in a long time ... and there have been some terrible ones I’ve read recently
    Copy pasta horse poop.

Bring back pup gadnabbit.

I’d go solo and wheel him back to level
    Up and fess up to the mighty SEC!