Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm hearing you can't judge Sark on these next two weeks.....

Myk ‏@blykmyk44 7m
@heneedsmoretime @DoogiestDoog @RuleSevenDoog yep...how his team performs against these two top 5 teams will make all the difference!

Eric ‏@DoogiestDoog 6m
@blykmyk44 @heneedsmoretime @RuleSevenDoog You know Don James never lost to any top teams on the road ever!

Myk ‏@blykmyk44 22s
@heneedsmoretime @DoogiestDoog @RuleSevenDoog James 9-13 in reg season career vs top 10. 3. Wins v top 10 on road. 1st win not till yr 6

Funny how we are "bad fans" who are just Ducks/Coog trolls in disguise yet we have more faith in the team than Doogs do.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    WOW.....just....WOW.....

HI KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • He's also full of shit. James defeated #4 Michigan in year three. Fucking doogs always try to take away from James accomplishments to passively aggressively defend Sark.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    James 9-13 in reg season career vs top 10.
    What's Sark's record? I think he has two wins (SC in 09 and Stanford last year). Am I forgetting any? He's 0-4 versus Oregon, with 3 other losses to the Trees. So 2-7?
  • dnc said:

What's Sark's record? I think he has two wins (SC in 09 and Stanford last year). Am I forgetting any? He's 0-4 versus Oregon, with 3 other losses to the Trees. So 2-7?

He's 3-6 since he got to beat an overranked USC and Oregon State. All three of his wins are at home and his losses have been brutal plunger rapings.

dnc said:

He's 3-6 since he got to beat an overranked USC and Oregon State. All three of his wins are at home and his losses have been brutal plunger rapings. I couldn't remember if OS was actually top 10 when they played. WAY overranked.

Was Stanford outside the top 10 one of the times we played them?

• dnc said:

dnc said:

He's 3-6 since he got to beat an overranked USC and Oregon State. All three of his wins are at home and his losses have been brutal plunger rapings.
    I couldn't remember if OS was actually top 10 when they played. WAY overranked.

In 2010 when they plunger raped us they were outside the top 10.

Also James going 9-13(the cunt conveniently leaves out bowl games or James would be 12-15) actually isn't that bad considering that is top 10 teams.

So he had a winning percentage of .444 vs top 10 teams in his career while Sark is at .333.

Love how dumb fuck doogs think that is the same.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Also James going 9-13(the cunt conveniently leaves out bowl games or James would be 12-15) actually isn't that bad considering that is top 10 teams.

So he had a winning percentage of .444 vs top 10 teams in his career while Sark is at .333.

Love how dumb fuck doogs think that is the same. Good info, thank you.

Plus, Sark will be 3-8 in 12 days.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Some how hating on Don James is acceptable and cool
    jecornel said:

Some how hating on Don James is acceptable and cool AND "You would have fired Don James" as an insult is simultaneously acceptable and cool.

doogbundance
  • dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Love how dumb fuck doogs think that is the same.
    Good info, thank you.

Plus, Sark will be 3-8 in 12 days.

Yep so that will put him at .272 winning percentage against top 10 teams which is Lambright fucking awful.
  • Out of curiosity I looked up our other coaches against top 10 teams.

Lambright was 2-6= .333
    Neuheisel was 4-4 = .500
    Boobs was 1-4= .250
    Ty was 0-9 = .000

So Sark is on the same par as Lambright and is about to be on the same par as Boobs.
  • Don James becomes a worse coach every year

Doogs who were too young to see James coach like to diminish his contributes to passively aggressively pump up whoever the loser coach is at the time.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Top ten when played or end of year?
  • Top ten when played or end of year?

At the time they played. If you want to do the research for end of year be my guest.

Out of curiosity I looked up our other coaches against top 10 teams.

Lambright was 2-6= .333
    Neuheisel was 4-4 = .500
    Boobs was 1-4= .250
    Ty was 0-9 = .000

So Sark is on the same par as Lambright and is about to be on the same par as Boobs.

I'm assuming you're talking at the time of the game, I think I remember most of these wins. Lambo had the Whammy and 4th and 17 on Fright Night ASU. Neuheisel beat Miami, WSU in 02, and I'm not sure who else was top 10. Oregon in 02? Who am I missing? Boobs beat the Quacks in the Paus game, was that the top 10 win?

Neu obviously beat Erikson's Beavs who finished top 10, but weren't top 10 at the time it was played.

I remember all of Ty's top 10 wins vividly.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    I don't do research. I would guess Sark has beat one top ten team at the end of the year. Stanford
    edited October 2013

I don't do research. I would guess Sark has beat one top ten team at the end of the year. Stanford

That's why REAL Harv created minions before dying for our sins. #HiSven

• dnc said:

Out of curiosity I looked up our other coaches against top 10 teams.

Lambright was 2-6= .333
    Neuheisel was 4-4 = .500
    Boobs was 1-4= .250
    Ty was 0-9 = .000

I'm assuming you're talking at the time of the game, I think I remember most of these wins. Lambo had the Whammy and 4th and 17 on Fright Night ASU. Neuheisel beat Miami, WSU in 02, and I'm not sure who else was top 10. Oregon in 02? Who am I missing? Boobs beat the Quacks in the Paus game, was that the top 10 win?

Neu obviously beat Erikson's Beavs who finished top 10, but weren't top 10 at the time it was played.

I remember all of Ty's top 10 wins vividly.
    These are at the time since we are playing Stanford and Oregon right now. I'm not gifted like Phil Bleenor to know if they'll be top 10 at the end of the year.

Rick's top 10 wins at the time were 2000 vs Miami, 2001 vs Stanford(ROFL), 2001 vs Cougs, 2002 vs Cougs.

Lambo's 2 wins were 1994 vs Miami and 1998 vs ASU(who finished 5-6).