Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

At Midnight Tonight...

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

If I like my slaves I can keep them. #LincolnCare

Sounds better than having to go around to other states looking for a better deal on slaves.
    What if you had a free market trading system where you could source your slaves from any state AND you could select the slaves that precisely fit your needs? Abundance.
    What if everyone was provided a slave?

It's a basic human right to own a slave.
    It can't be a right, because that would require stealing from others to provide the slaves. So by definition, it's not a right. But the pursuit of obtaining a slave is a right.
    Stealing? Hardly.

Everyone would pay into the system for our mutual benefit. Just like everything else we do collectively as a nation.

Obviously there are cases of those who cannot pay for their slaves, but they are costing the rest of us already.

Would you deny the majority a great benefit just to spite a small minority? That would be silly and childish.
    Let me know when everyone pays into the system for our mutual benefit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Wait - Football at the military academies is funded by the taxpayers? WTF? Defunding that shit would be a good fucking start.
    Following that logic, we should defund all collegiate athletics, starting with track and field.
    When you say "defund" you imply that all D1 athletic departments are funded by the taxpayers. That is not the case...and yes, defund all that are funded by the federal government. States can make up their own mind.
    Most D1 ADs run at a loss and all D1 schools receive some form of federal funding.

Wait - Football at the military academies is funded by the taxpayers? WTF? Defunding that shit would be a good fucking start.
    Following that logic, we should defund all collegiate athletics, starting with track and field.
    When you say "defund" you imply that all D1 athletic departments are funded by the taxpayers. That is not the case...and yes, defund all that are funded by the federal government. States can make up their own mind.
    Most D1 ADs run at a loss and all D1 schools receive some form of federal funding.

Then defund them. Works for me.

Sounds better than having to go around to other states looking for a better deal on slaves.
    What if you had a free market trading system where you could source your slaves from any state AND you could select the slaves that precisely fit your needs? Abundance.

It can't be a right, because that would require stealing from others to provide the slaves. So by definition, it's not a right. But the pursuit of obtaining a slave is a right.
    Stealing? Hardly.

Everyone would pay into the system for our mutual benefit. Just like everything else we do collectively as a nation.

Obviously there are cases of those who cannot pay for their slaves, but they are costing the rest of us already.

Would you deny the majority a great benefit just to spite a small minority? That would be silly and childish.

Any why does the government have to force people to contribute with the threat of prison? Isn't there millions and millions of people who believe contributing is the right thing to do and would just do it? People like Buffet and Gates sure do.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Stealing? Hardly.

I find your anti-slavery stance appalling and short-sighted.

SMH

Stealing? Hardly.

SMH
    I'm for the slaves but against the slave owners.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Stealing? Hardly.

SMH
    I'm for the slaves but against the slave owners.
    Disagree. I think you for the slaves AND for the rights of the slave owners to beat the slaves.

Abundance.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Anti-slavery IS terrorism
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,932

I support the players but not the games

funny. I actually support the games but not the players.

does that make sense? it does to me.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    This thread fails. If you have the heading, "At Midnight Tonight," you need something about burning the midnight cock oil in there.
    edited October 2013

This thread fails. If you have the heading, "At Midnight Tonight," you need something about burning the midnight cock oil in there.

youtu.be/642UUjTbrnE
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club
    Can we defund Title IX?