Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Two (R) EPA chiefs say Trump has a PROFOUND IGNORANCE of science as they sign on to support Clinton

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PM to everyone in this thread:

You need to accept the fact that you're a moron and NOGAF about your stupid ideas.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

The Dems are as owned by the tech, solar and "new energy" companies as the Reps are by Gas & Oil. Pretending otherwise is dishonest and fanciful. Obama screwed the pooch with all his tax credits and incentives that rewarded shoddy, charlatan "new energy" companies at the expense of the taxpayers who got fucked. Same thing with his "cash for clunkers" that put all the rebates and incentives on Uncle Sam's credit card, which my kids and grandkids will pay for. Don't act like the Dems are any better at the Climate Science shell game. They're ridden hard and put away wet Two Dollar Whores just like the Reps.

Scientist are just as greedy in regards to global warming and climate change as corporations are about profits. .
    So you are claiming that these 2 (R) former EPA chiefs are saying Trump is IGNORANT of SCIENCE due to their own greed?

I would have thought that the party of higher morals would have leaders with more integrity?

Why did Nixon, Reagan and Bush appoint these guys of such questionable ethics?
    Republicans don't have higher morals. Both parties have their own friends they take care of. Republicans take care of people associated with military contracts and business owners, and Democrats take care of people associated with contracts pertaining to clean energy initiatives, and entitlements. The money is always spent, the only difference is where the money goes. HTH
    I suspect you are in the small minority of your party with that view.

BTW, military spending is the biggest entitlement out there.
    I want to be there when you say this to a vet's face.

As somebody that served, I have no issues sharing this view with vets.

Most of my buddies that were career officers agree with the viewpoint, it isn't like I invented it.

When congress forces the military to keep buying a weapon system they rejected and don't want, so that some military contractor can keep profiteering, that is nothing other than entitlement spending.
    This is a Trump campaign promise. Good job Ozone. Your post helps Trump IMO
    You need to accept the fact that you are a dick sucking moron with a jaw infection and nobody GAF about your stupid ideas.
    You're plainly not very good at this.
    What are you good at again?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

The Dems are as owned by the tech, solar and "new energy" companies as the Reps are by Gas & Oil. Pretending otherwise is dishonest and fanciful. Obama screwed the pooch with all his tax credits and incentives that rewarded shoddy, charlatan "new energy" companies at the expense of the taxpayers who got fucked. Same thing with his "cash for clunkers" that put all the rebates and incentives on Uncle Sam's credit card, which my kids and grandkids will pay for. Don't act like the Dems are any better at the Climate Science shell game. They're ridden hard and put away wet Two Dollar Whores just like the Reps.

Scientist are just as greedy in regards to global warming and climate change as corporations are about profits. .
    So you are claiming that these 2 (R) former EPA chiefs are saying Trump is IGNORANT of SCIENCE due to their own greed?

I would have thought that the party of higher morals would have leaders with more integrity?

Republicans don't have higher morals. Both parties have their own friends they take care of. Republicans take care of people associated with military contracts and business owners, and Democrats take care of people associated with contracts pertaining to clean energy initiatives, and entitlements. The money is always spent, the only difference is where the money goes. HTH

Most of my buddies that were career officers agree with the viewpoint, it isn't like I invented it.

When congress forces the military to keep buying a weapon system they rejected and don't want, so that some military contractor can keep profiteering, that is nothing other than entitlement spending.
    You need to accept the fact that you are a dick sucking moron with a jaw infection and nobody GAF about your stupid ideas.
    You're plainly not very good at this.
    What are you good at again?
    Case in point.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,410
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He mad
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He mad
    I don't have anything to be mad about.

I'm not the one fighting off a jaw infection.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,410
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He mad

I won that battle

I always win

I'm a winner. You're not. We can't all be. Keep trying champ
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I prefer citrus bombing this entire thread.

hardy har har
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He mad

What are you...twelve?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump has Binders full of Great Science Guys and their impact to the making the Environment Great again will be HUGE!!!!!!
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    You guys are all cunts
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Trump has Binders full of Great Science Guys and their impact to the making the Environment Great again will be HUGE!!!!!!

*Yuge
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,102
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Tits needed.

Swaye just post it in all the threads. Where aren't tit's needed?
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    OZONE said:

Since when do you card about GOP officials? You're embarrassing Hillary with this

Given what a horrible candidate she is, she needs all the help she can get, including the growing wave of GOP officials signing on to support her over Trump.

Yes she is but then you really dont believe that as evident in your cheerleading. Everyone no matter the ideological bent is aware that Trump is lacking in many areas. Most are also aware that HC is just as bad if not worse. That is most but you. Keep pimping the crook, Bernie backer.
  • Options
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

Since when do you card about GOP officials? You're embarrassing Hillary with this

Given what a horrible candidate she is, she needs all the help she can get, including the growing wave of GOP officials signing on to support her over Trump.

Yes she is but then you really dont believe that as evident in your cheerleading. Everyone no matter the ideological bent is aware that Trump is lacking in many areas. Most are also aware that HC is just as bad if not worse. That is most but you. Keep pimping the crook, Bernie backer.
    Who the fuck in this bored is cheerleading for Hillary?
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    edited August 2016

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My my the language. In my not so humble opinion Ozone but then why the fuc.... heck do you give a shi... darn. Draw your own fuc....conclusions. Please assh...sir.
  • Options
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

Most are also aware that HC is just as bad if not worse.
    Actually, the only people that believe that are the uneducated white men demographic.

The rest of us agree that Hilary is horrible, but better than Trump, if only slightly.

• Options

2001400ex said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

Get a fucking mirror
    Komo4 buttfucker.

Oh wait,, there's a link at the first post in the thread.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016
    OZONE said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

Most are also aware that HC is just as bad if not worse.
    Actually, the only people that believe that are the uneducated white men demographic.

The rest of us agree that Hilary is horrible, but better than Trump, if only slightly.

You went to Oregon. You're in that demo.
    And the clause of your last sentence is pure cowardice and retreat after all the rimming you've done for HC over the past two days.