Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Two (R) EPA chiefs say Trump has a PROFOUND IGNORANCE of science as they sign on to support Clinton

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I prefer carpet bombing this entire thread.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016
    Sven knows what to do...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Time for another Boobs pic

dyslexia's a bitch
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

The Dems are as owned by the tech, solar and "new energy" companies as the Reps are by Gas & Oil. Pretending otherwise is dishonest and fanciful. Obama screwed the pooch with all his tax credits and incentives that rewarded shoddy, charlatan "new energy" companies at the expense of the taxpayers who got fucked. Same thing with his "cash for clunkers" that put all the rebates and incentives on Uncle Sam's credit card, which my kids and grandkids will pay for. Don't act like the Dems are any better at the Climate Science shell game. They're ridden hard and put away wet Two Dollar Whores just like the Reps.

Scientist are just as greedy in regards to global warming and climate change as corporations are about profits. .
    So you are claiming that these 2 (R) former EPA chiefs are saying Trump is IGNORANT of SCIENCE due to their own greed?

I would have thought that the party of higher morals would have leaders with more integrity?

Why did Nixon, Reagan and Bush appoint these guys of such questionable ethics?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,410
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    OZONE said:

The Dems are as owned by the tech, solar and "new energy" companies as the Reps are by Gas & Oil. Pretending otherwise is dishonest and fanciful. Obama screwed the pooch with all his tax credits and incentives that rewarded shoddy, charlatan "new energy" companies at the expense of the taxpayers who got fucked. Same thing with his "cash for clunkers" that put all the rebates and incentives on Uncle Sam's credit card, which my kids and grandkids will pay for. Don't act like the Dems are any better at the Climate Science shell game. They're ridden hard and put away wet Two Dollar Whores just like the Reps.

Scientist are just as greedy in regards to global warming and climate change as corporations are about profits. .
    So you are claiming that these 2 (R) former EPA chiefs are saying Trump is IGNORANT of SCIENCE due to their own greed?

I would have thought that the party of higher morals would have leaders with more integrity?

Republicans don't have higher morals. Both parties have their own friends they take care of. Republicans take care of people associated with military contracts and business owners, and Democrats take care of people associated with contracts pertaining to clean energy initiatives, and entitlements. The money is always spent, the only difference is where the money goes. HTH
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    OZONE said:

Greed is an inherent vice of all people. Unfortunately, greed is a natural occurrence in society today, which is why some checks and balances are necessary. Eventually though, the people in charge of the checks and balances become the greedy ones which is why balance is so important. It's like a pendulum. The real shame is when people are too ignorant to understand this and lack the fortitude to lift their heads out of the sand when the pendulum is going too far in one direction.
  • Options

OZONE said:

Republicans don't have higher morals. Both parties have their own friends they take care of. Republicans take care of people associated with military contracts and business owners, and Democrats take care of people associated with contracts pertaining to clean energy initiatives, and entitlements. The money is always spent, the only difference is where the money goes. HTH
    I suspect you are in the small minority of your party with that view.

BTW, military spending is the biggest entitlement out there.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2016
    OZONE said:

https://cleantechnica.com/2016/08/18/gop-epa-chiefs-endorse-clinton-trumps-profound-ignorance-science/

One was the EPA chief under Nixon and Reagan. The other was the EPA chief under Bush.

This probably helps Trump with his 20M uneducated supporters.

The EPA now requires global warming to survive. It's job security. That's all that keeps the bogus science alive is the grants and funding feeding these scientific welfare recipients.

Nothing about destroying the Animas river and Ecosystem? EPA recently did that. Twice. Werected these two idiots the ones responsible? They should be in jail.

Maybe you can clone Stahlin and have him run to fulfill the dreams of your comrade.

Anyone that supports a criminal for the highest office obviously is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Military spending is an actual duty of the Federal Government. Not surprising that you don't know that. After all you need to accept the fact that you're a moron and NOGAF about your stupid ideas.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016

OZONE said:

True, but too sane & anti-inflammatory. At least end it with "faggots," "cunts," or "bitches" to make it go down easier.
  • Options
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I want to be there when you say this to a vet's face.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

The Dems are as owned by the tech, solar and "new energy" companies as the Reps are by Gas & Oil. Pretending otherwise is dishonest and fanciful. Obama screwed the pooch with all his tax credits and incentives that rewarded shoddy, charlatan "new energy" companies at the expense of t.he taxpayers who got fucked. Same thing with his "cash for clunkers" that put all the rebates and incentives on Uncle Sam's credit card, which my kids and grandkids will pay for. Don't act like the Dems are any better at the Climate Science shell game. They're ridden hard and put away wet Two Dollar Whores just like the Reps.

Military spending is an actual duty of the Federal Government. Not surprising that you don't know that. After all you need to accept the fact that you're a moron and NOGAF about your stupid ideas.

Important and critical military spending is a duty.

The waste, which represents more than half the spending, is just handouts to military contractors... which is an entitlement.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

As somebody that served, I have no issues sharing this view with vets.

Most of my buddies that were career officers agree with the viewpoint, it isn't like I invented it.

When congress forces the military to keep buying a weapon system they rejected and don't want, so that some military contractor can keep profiteering, that is nothing other than entitlement spending.
  • Options
    Google Norm Dicks (D-WA), Warren Magnuson (D-WA) and Henry M. Jackson (D-WA), then pop off about wasteful military spending.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Most of my buddies that were career officers agree with the viewpoint, it isn't like I invented it.

When congress forces the military to keep buying a weapon system they rejected and don't want, so that some military contractor can keep profiteering, that is nothing other than entitlement spending.
    This is a Trump campaign promise. Good job Ozone. Your post helps Trump IMO
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You need to accept the fact that you are a dick sucking moron with a jaw infection and nobody GAF about your stupid ideas.
  • Options
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You need to accept the fact that you are a dick sucking moron with a jaw infection and nobody GAF about your stupid ideas.
    You're plainly not very good at this.