Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is now in 4th place among voters under 30. ROFL

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Let me know if either the Times or USC are anything but liberal or not in L.A.

I'll keep it short so you can read it several times without fainting.

I know this will shatter your miserable and pathetic world view, but some liberals actually believe in scientific research and facts and shit.
    Never seen one. All emotion, knee jerk reaction and I want it my fucking way as IDGAF about anyone else. Me, me,me, me, me. Kind of like the Seagulls in Finding Nemo. Stupid greedy and don't care what happens as long as they get what they want right fucking now!
    Shut up, you ignant cunt. Or come to the 7-11 on Aurora.
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It's a poll in L.A. where Trump should be behind by 90 points. You don't get it.

Look, I realize you are a Trump supporter, and thus not very smart, so I'll try to help you out.

It isn't a poll of L.A.

Click into the methodology. It is a national poll, managed by a research group at USC, and they partner with the LA Times to publish the results, so it includes USC and LA in the poll name, even though the underlying coverage is national.

Let me know if I used any words above your reading level and I'll try do dumb it down for you further.
    OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It's a poll in L.A. where Trump should be behind by 90 points. You don't get it.

Look, I realize you are a Trump supporter, and thus not very smart, so I'll try to help you out.

It isn't a poll of L.A.

Click into the methodology. It is a national poll, managed by a research group at USC, and they partner with the LA Times to publish the results, so it includes USC and LA in the poll name, even though the underlying coverage is national.

Let me know if I used any words above your reading level and I'll try do dumb it down for you further.

Freemont:

Thankful? No.

But WA is going blue no matter what I do, so it's not a toss up.

Take your hypothetical and LEAVE!!1!

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/31329/lets-check-in-on-trumps-campaign-strategy/p3

"I'll post a screenshot of my ballot in October." ~Sven

"Same.

WA and OR are going Hillary 100%.

Nothing holding us back from voting 3rd party when Trump stands zero fucking chance." ~Freemont

At least you have nothing holding you back from voting third party Freemont. #Courage

I live in a deep blue state, and I despise both major party candidates.

What about this is hard for you to understand?
    I live in the biggest, baddest, Red State of them all and totally agree. I cant stand either one of these NY idiots. How about that red/blue common ground. Such as it is.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread needs some big tits.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

Freemont:

Thankful? No.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/31329/lets-check-in-on-trumps-campaign-strategy/p3

"Same.

Nothing holding us back from voting 3rd party when Trump stands zero fucking chance." ~Freemont

At least you have nothing holding you back from voting third party Freemont. #Courage

I live in the biggest, baddest, Red State of them all and totally agree. I cant stand either one of these NY idiots. How about that red/blue common ground. Such as it is.
    What's amazing is the number of dumbfucks that not only support Trump, but bow to his shit and are stoked to vote for him cause the R next to his name. I'm not sure anyone I know that is excited about voting for Hillary.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Let me know if either the Times or USC are anything but liberal or not in L.A.

I'll keep it short so you can read it several times without fainting.

I know this will shatter your miserable and pathetic world view, but some liberals actually believe in scientific research and facts and shit.
    Never seen one. All emotion, knee jerk reaction and I want it my fucking way as IDGAF about anyone else. Me, me,me, me, me. Kind of like the Seagulls in Finding Nemo. Stupid greedy and don't care what happens as long as they get what they want right fucking now!
    Shut up, you ignant cunt. Or come to the 7-11 on Aurora.
    I'm not helping you clean the fucking Slurpee machine!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

Freemont:

Thankful? No.

"Same.

What's amazing is the number of dumbfucks that not only support Trump, but bow to his shit and are stoked to vote for him cause the R next to his name. I'm not sure anyone I know that is excited about voting for Hillary.
    You love Hillary. We all know it. You can't wait to vote for her
  • Options

2001400ex said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

Freemont:

Thankful? No.

"Same.

Do you live in Washington? If so your vote is going for Hillary. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

Freemont:

Thankful? No.

"Same.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

It isn't a poll of L.A.

Freemont:

Thankful? No.

"Same.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
    Clearly the electoral college is lost on Race.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Keep digging dumbass