Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is now in 4th place among voters under 30. ROFL

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,102
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Pressing

Loser talk.
    MAJOR PRESSING
    You sound butt hurt that Trump is in 4th place behind 2 women and a guy that might not even be on the ballot in all 50 states.

Major loser talk.
    Pressing badly now

That sounds like something a very butt hurt loser would whine about.
    Dude: You're the most witless, cheapest trash-talker on these boards, compulsively repeating the same point like a fucking retard. Pump Hillary all you want, but have the dignity to pull your tongue out of her ass once in awhile. Christ.
    Witless? You must have missed all of my former work, so filled with wit and irony, that it wooshed many here (hi Cuntwaffle) and I had to bring it down to the 3rd grade reading level of the average Trump supporter.

I'll be sure to give your opinion the respect it deserves.

Leave it to a damn frog to actually pimp a crook like HC. I mean who the F* actually supports this corrosive malignant insider. And Trump is a moron that has no business being the rep nom. I dont know a single college educated Aggie, Raider, Horn etc that voted for this numbnut. So its its Johnson, as the only non New Yorker non retard option. And that guy is a bore, wishy washy, and all the excitement of watching paint dry in Hobbs, NM. But at least he is not Trump or HC. And there you go America the election of 2016. Well done.
    I had an Aunt that lived in Hobbs, NM. I've watched paint dry there. Surprisingly entertaining.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,102
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Pressing

Loser talk.
    MAJOR PRESSING
    You sound butt hurt that Trump is in 4th place behind 2 women and a guy that might not even be on the ballot in all 50 states.

Major loser talk.
    Pressing badly now

Dude: You're the most witless, cheapest trash-talker on these boards, compulsively repeating the same point like a fucking retard. Pump Hillary all you want, but have the dignity to pull your tongue out of her ass once in awhile. Christ.
    Witless? You must have missed all of my former work, so filled with wit and irony, that it wooshed many here (hi Cuntwaffle) and I had to bring it down to the 3rd grade reading level of the average Trump supporter.

Leave it to a damn frog to actually pimp a crook like HC. I mean who the F* actually supports this corrosive malignant insider. And Trump is a moron that has no business being the rep nom. I dont know a single college educated Aggie, Raider, Horn etc that voted for this numbnut. So its its Johnson, as the only non New Yorker non retard option. And that guy is a bore, wishy washy, and all the excitement of watching paint dry in Hobbs, NM. But at least he is not Trump or HC. And there you go America the election of 2016. Well done.
    I had an Aunt that lived in Hobbs, NM. I've watched paint dry there. Surprisingly entertaining.
    Everything is better with Peyote.
    YBE in a number of days. Keep it up.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2016
    Sledog said:

It's a poll in L.A. where Trump should be behind by 90 points. You don't get it.

Look, I realize you are a Trump supporter, and thus not very smart, so I'll try to help you out.

It isn't a poll of L.A.

Click into the methodology. It is a national poll, managed by a research group at USC, and they partner with the LA Times to publish the results, so it includes USC and LA in the poll name, even though the underlying coverage is national.

Let me know if I used any words above your reading level and I'll try do dumb it down for you further.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:
    The LA Times tracking poll is a known outlier.

I'm glad they are taking a different approach. More data is good.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

It's a poll in L.A. where Trump should be behind by 90 points. You don't get it.

It's a national poll, dumbass.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Most people voting for Stein and Johnson are butthurt Bernie supporters or one of the failed Republican supporters.

You also have people like Sven and Fremont who are offended by Trump but too embarrassed to vote for Hillary, so they can support Hillary by voting for people like Johnson to avoid being a labelled a "Hillary Supporter", even though they are full blown supporters.

FREE PUB!!1!

Nothing says full blown Hillary supporter like refusing to vote for her.

CHRIST.
    Weren't you the one that was thankful that Hillary was up big in Washington so you didn't have to vote for her?....yes you did.

You're voting for Johnson because you can. If Washington was a toss up you'd be flying the Hillary flag.

Now leave
    Thankful? No.

But WA is going blue no matter what I do, so it's not a toss up.

Take your hypothetical and LEAVE!!1!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,531
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Yeah with the L.A. times running it out of L.A.. Notoriously liberal and partisan.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016
    Freemont:

Thankful? No.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/31329/lets-check-in-on-trumps-campaign-strategy/p3

"I'll post a screenshot of my ballot in October." ~Sven

"Same.

WA and OR are going Hillary 100%.

Nothing holding us back from voting 3rd party when Trump stands zero fucking chance." ~Freemont

At least you have nothing holding you back from voting third party Freemont. #Courage
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah with me having a drippy twat about it. Notoriously sandy and ignant.
    Typo

• Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah with the L.A. times running it out of L.A.. Notoriously liberal and partisan.
    CHRIST.

You need to accept the fact that you're a moron and NOGAF about your stupid ideas.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Typo

Flea is it all puffy and red again? Ball and ozone said they'd be over to rub some VagisI on it.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Let me know if either the Times or USC are anything but liberal or not in L.A.

I'll keep it short so you can read it several times without fainting.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Pressing

Loser talk.
    MAJOR PRESSING

Major loser talk.
    Pressing badly now

So what's the consensus on this guy, someone's alt handle or legit Loonghorn?
    He's not a Longhorn bitch, He's a Raider.... Bitch.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Freemont:

Thankful? No.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/31329/lets-check-in-on-trumps-campaign-strategy/p3

"I'll post a screenshot of my ballot in October." ~Sven

"Same.

WA and OR are going Hillary 100%.

Nothing holding us back from voting 3rd party when Trump stands zero fucking chance." ~Freemont

At least you have nothing holding you back from voting third party Freemont. #Courage

I live in a deep blue state, and I despise both major party candidates.

What about this is hard for you to understand?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I know this will shatter your miserable and pathetic world view, but some liberals actually believe in scientific research and facts and shit.
  • Options

Sledog said:

I know this will shatter your miserable and pathetic world view, but some liberals actually believe in scientific research and facts and shit.
    Never seen one. All emotion, knee jerk reaction and I want it my fucking way as IDGAF about anyone else. Me, me,me, me, me. Kind of like the Seagulls in Finding Nemo. Stupid greedy and don't care what happens as long as they get what they want right fucking now!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Typo

Flea is it all puffy and red again? Ball and ozone said they'd be over to rub some VagisI on it.
    Your vagina? Don't know - ask your boyfriend, faggot.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Never seen one. All emotion, knee jerk reaction and I want it my fucking way as IDGAF about anyone else. Me, me,me, me, me. Kind of like the Seagulls in Finding Nemo. Stupid greedy and don't care what happens as long as they get what they want right fucking now!
    You are describing Karl Rove on election night in 2012.