Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'll be happy...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
...when the election is over and the Tug can go back to being about which hot teacher fucked her underage student and other cool shit. Politics is fucking exhausting, and stupid.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

...when the election is over and the Tug can go back to being about which hot teacher fucked her underage student and other cool shit. Politics is fucking exhausting, and stupid.

To be fair, you can post that shit all you want. We can enjoy that too whole arguing whether Hillary has a bigger cock than Trump.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

To be fair, you can post that shit all you want. We can enjoy that too whole arguing whether Hillary has a bigger cock than Trump.
    There are 30 threads showing on the front page for the Tug. Of those, 16 are about Obama, Trump, Hillary or their policies. Of the remaining 14, half of them devolve into Helps Trump or Hillary has a huge cock. That leaves 7 threads that don't have hot 2016 politics talk. We do have thick asians going now, which is nice. But yeah, this bored sucks in the presidential season. I'm going back to the wigwam.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

You won't be here. We all know it, we've seen it before. TeamHillary checks stop and you gone.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

You won't be here. We all know it, we've seen it before. TeamHillary checks stop and you gone.
    Disagree.

Hondo was an asshole long before the 2016 race and he'll be one after the race is over.
    He's your teammate on this one Boobs. You two are serving her well.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

There are 30 threads showing on the front page for the Tug. Of those, 16 are about Obama, Trump, Hillary or their policies. Of the remaining 14, half of them devolve into Helps Trump or Hillary has a huge cock. That leaves 7 threads that don't have hot 2016 politics talk. We do have thick asians going now, which is nice. But yeah, this bored sucks in the presidential season. I'm going back to the wigwam.
    Then change it. You know how to use the post function.

And fuck off.

Thanks for the kind words Sven. Tho I'm sure I'll be on Hillary's dole long after the election.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Swaye said:

That's just because Trump is going to lose. Deal with it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Hondo was an asshole long before the 2016 race and he'll be one after the race is over.
    No one is doing more to help Hillary win than Donald Trump is.

A competent candidate would be beating her by double digits.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah I'm burned out on all this shit as well. Plus Sven being team Hillary is a real bummer.

Sven is not pro shillary - he is just anti-antichrist.

HTH
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

No one is doing more to help Hillary win than Donald Trump is.

A competent candidate would be beating her by double digits.
    This. Troomps won't get it though. At all.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Lying, dishonesty, deceit and corruption everything Hondo wants in a presidential candidate.

Sounds like you are talking about Trump.

And what Sven said.
    Sven's dead. Now I think it's time you retire your other handle, or just retire in general.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

And fuck off.

Thanks for the kind words Sven. Tho I'm sure I'll be on Hillary's dole long after the election.
    You know, Hondo's right. Be a better poster.

But I feel your pain @Swaye because I'm bernt out on this board right now too. Before I read this thread I was considering a PM to @DerekJohnson to see if we could do something about the Tug being over run with political dreckfestness.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

And fuck off.

You know, Hondo's right. Be a better poster.

But I feel your pain @Swaye because I'm bernt out on this board right now too. Before I read this thread I was considering a PM to @DerekJohnson to see if we could do something about the Tug being over run with political dreckfestness.
    But how are you a typical passive aggressive Northwest pussy?