Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stanford opens up as 6.5 point favorites

2»

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I see Standford (it's the only real spelling) taking us to the wood shed. They have the ability to physically dominate the game. That said, the Seahawks just got hammered on the front line and still pulled out a win.

Two years ago when a ranked UW team traveled to Stanford they were 20 point underdogs and got plunger raped 65-21.

Last year UW was 8.5 point underdogs to Stanford and upset them 17-13.

I think this single digit point spread shows UW can win the game but it's not likely. Also shows that we shouldn't accept a "moral victory" or excuse a plunger raping loss either.

If Sark and this program has turned the corner you'll see a good showing this Saturday. If Sark wants us off his back the Huskies will get the victory which they are very capable of doing.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    DeepSeaZ said:

I see Standford (it's the only real spelling) taking us to the wood shed. They have the ability to physically dominate the game. That said, the Seahawks just got hammered on the front line and still pulled out a win.

Two years ago when a ranked UW team traveled to Stanford they were 20 point underdogs and got plunger raped 65-21.

Last year UW was 8.5 point underdogs to Stanford and upset them 17-13.

I think this single digit point spread shows UW can win the game but it's not likely. Also shows that we shouldn't accept a "moral victory" or excuse a plunger raping loss either.

If Sark and this program has turned the corner you'll see a good showing this Saturday. If Sark wants us off his back the Huskies will get the victory which they are very capable of doing.

Richard Sherman ain't walking through that door.