Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Conversation with a Duck

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

I had the classiest of conversations with a Duck fan last week. He agreed that Helfrich is doomed, but may get bailed out by talent and have a chance to contend for the conference title. He said nice things about my DAWGS, however, and doesn't get my pessimism. He remarked that we could win the conference if our offense can play well (we have plenty of weapons, you know). Pete is better than Sark, he says. He said he would root for us even when we play his DUCKS. I told him to fuck off and pump my fucking gas (it was funny because he lives in Warshington), and that REAL DAWGS would stomp his ass out and not tolerate another mediocre season. He agreed that 7-6 should do the trick. I told him that I thought Stanford would win the north, but he wasn't too sold on them with the guys they lost. I don't know who they lost but every other team sucks more than them and they play TUFF football in a soft ass pussy conference, so there's that.

Anyways, since I'm classy I thought I would share. Proof that different species can have classy football talks with good natured ribbing. Thanks for reading and go DAWGS!!!!!!

J knows his football. (Hi Boobs!)
    Winning this shit conference doesn't make you good.
    Should we give back our half natty?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2016
    Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

Loving the stargate avatar, J

What if I told you it was actually an ornate cock ring?
    It's someone holding a mirror up to their face, because the projection is strong on this bored. So now that I ruined that, I will go back to gay lil purp bird.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I remember being on the other side of those conversations. Memories...
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

I had the classiest of conversations with a Duck fan last week. He agreed that Helfrich is doomed, but may get bailed out by talent and have a chance to contend for the conference title. He said nice things about my DAWGS, however, and doesn't get my pessimism. He remarked that we could win the conference if our offense can play well (we have plenty of weapons, you know). Pete is better than Sark, he says. He said he would root for us even when we play his DUCKS. I told him to fuck off and pump my fucking gas (it was funny because he lives in Warshington), and that REAL DAWGS would stomp his ass out and not tolerate another mediocre season. He agreed that 7-6 should do the trick. I told him that I thought Stanford would win the north, but he wasn't too sold on them with the guys they lost. I don't know who they lost but every other team sucks more than them and they play TUFF football in a soft ass pussy conference, so there's that.

Anyways, since I'm classy I thought I would share. Proof that different species can have classy football talks with good natured ribbing. Thanks for reading and go DAWGS!!!!!!

J knows his football. (Hi Boobs!)
    Winning this shit conference doesn't make you good.
    Agreed, tho Stanford is better than good.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I remember being on the other side of those conversations. Memories...

HelrfrichIsLambright?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sound like some friendly banter and good natured ribbing....

Tee hee.