Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Conversation with a Duck

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
I had the classiest of conversations with a Duck fan last week. He agreed that Helfrich is doomed, but may get bailed out by talent and have a chance to contend for the conference title. He said nice things about my DAWGS, however, and doesn't get my pessimism. He remarked that we could win the conference if our offense can play well (we have plenty of weapons, you know). Pete is better than Sark, he says. He said he would root for us even when we play his DUCKS. I told him to fuck off and pump my fucking gas (it was funny because he lives in Warshington), and that REAL DAWGS would stomp his ass out and not tolerate another mediocre season. He agreed that 7-6 should do the trick. I told him that I thought Stanford would win the north, but he wasn't too sold on them with the guys they lost. I don't know who they lost but every other team sucks more than them and they play TUFF football in a soft ass pussy conference, so there's that.

Anyways, since I'm classy I thought I would share. Proof that different species can have classy football talks with good natured ribbing. Thanks for reading and go DAWGS!!!!!!

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    Loving the stargate avatar, J
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Horrible movie
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Makes sense? DAWG sense!

GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!one
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Never seen it. Is it good?
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Gladstone said:

No idea. I only saw the 1994 movie. It kinda sucked but idk
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

PurpleJ said:

Gladstone said:

No idea. I only saw the 1994 movie. It kinda sucked but idk
    The 1994 movie sucked.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll need @TierbsHsotBoobs to confirm it sucks. He tends to be positive about everything, so I would take his negative opinion seriously.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stayed at the Mcmenamins in Forest Grove last weekend and there were a bunch of Duck bros chanting "Quack!" over and over in the outside pub. I sat there drinking my beer praying to Allah that a vest made of semtex would magically appear on me.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

I had the classiest of conversations with a Duck fan last week. He agreed that Helfrich is doomed, but may get bailed out by talent and have a chance to contend for the conference title. He said nice things about my DAWGS, however, and doesn't get my pessimism. He remarked that we could win the conference if our offense can play well (we have plenty of weapons, you know). Pete is better than Sark, he says. He said he would root for us even when we play his DUCKS. I told him to fuck off and pump my fucking gas (it was funny because he lives in Warshington), and that REAL DAWGS would stomp his ass out and not tolerate another mediocre season. He agreed that 7-6 should do the trick. I told him that I thought Stanford would win the north, but he wasn't too sold on them with the guys they lost. I don't know who they lost but every other team sucks more than them and they play TUFF football in a soft ass pussy conference, so there's that.

Anyways, since I'm classy I thought I would share. Proof that different species can have classy football talks with good natured ribbing. Thanks for reading and go DAWGS!!!!!!

J knows his football. (Hi Boobs!)
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

• digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,411
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nebraska classy?
    Founders Club
    fuck if it didn't have a great soundtrack though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnWUFyRHwTQ

when i was 6 i loved this movie
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

What if I told you it was actually an ornate cock ring?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

I'll need @TierbsHsotBoobs to confirm it sucks. He tends to be positive about everything, so I would take his negative opinion seriously.

Never watched it
    haie said:

I stayed at the Mcmenamins in Forest Grove last weekend and there were a bunch of Duck bros chanting "Quack!" over and over in the outside pub. I sat there drinking my beer praying to Allah that a vest made of semtex would magically appear on me.

CHRIST
    Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

J knows his football. (Hi Boobs!)
    Winning this shit conference doesn't make you good.