Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stanford

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074

Robert Kennedy Jr's daughter got into Stanford. I'm pretty sure she's a genius and notoriety had nothing to do with it.

you don't know what you don't know.

no idea, I just know there is a lot of writing and talk out there that the fame, plugged in, money admission door has been effectively closed. you gotta remember, though, that kids in that category usually have top-flight prep educations and resources are there to make them the best they can be ... couple that with the fact that these families do still churn out bright people - not just the dumbshits we read about - and it's not that surprising that several still get there.

Chelsea Clinton was no dummy - her parents, love 'em or hate 'em, are fucking brilliant human beings.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club

Robert Kennedy Jr's daughter got into Stanford. I'm pretty sure she's a genius and notoriety had nothing to do with it.

no idea, I just know there is a lot of writing and talk out there that the fame, plugged in, money admission door has been effectively closed. you gotta remember, though, that kids in that category usually have top-flight prep educations and resources are there to make them the best they can be ... couple that with the fact that these families do still churn out bright people - not just the dumbshits we read about - and it's not that surprising that several still get there.

Chelsea Clinton was no dummy - her parents, love 'em or hate 'em, are fucking brilliant human beings.
    I'd hit it.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

I'd hit it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TheGlove said:

I'd hit it.
    BRB, JO
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    what the fuck... i thought academic talk was for doogs on doogman. I prefer to come on here for bashing doogman, chris fatters, kimmy, pictures of sluts, oh and football.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

TommySQC said:

Do they even have a bored?

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=18&f=1712&t=12043912&p=1

This thread delivers.
    Big ups to PopcornGuy

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

TommySQC said:

This thread delivers.
    Big ups to PopcornGuy

Fuck the ginafarm for denying his application.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

This thread delivers.
    Big ups to PopcornGuy

Fuck the ginafarm for denying his application.
    The pussification of America continues.

Who wants to live in a world where PopcornGuy is rejected by his own kind?