Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Predict whOregon's record

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Speaking of dooging I watched the Alamo Bowl and despite the outcome Oregon is still way more talented than we? are

They have more talent than I think they're being given credit for, but they weren't exactly dominant against the Huskies last year. They were a VAJ, a Peterman, and a Babushka better. Way more talent is a stretch, and flat wrong when comparing defenses. Their defense last year sucked, ranked around 100th nationally. They got boat raced by Utah, lost to the Coogs at home and lost to TCU after running up a 31-0 lead. IMO, they were a VAJ away from being at best a 7-6 team last year.

This year hinges on North Dakota and Brady's fighting Hokes. They're set at RB and WR, the offensive line should be good, and they still have plenty of team speed. If their defense improves and Prokup becomes VAJ 2.0, they'll be a force in the conference. Otherwise, 7-6, 8-5 seems more reasonable.
    I'll still trade you straight up a Carroll for a Riley. What do you say?
    Helfraud sucks, but he's done more in the Pac-12 than Peterman has.
    One year removed from Mariota, we lose more games in one season than we've had the previous 10 and give up the greatest comeback in bowl game history to a backup quarterback. Peterman has beaten Oklahoma in a bowl game, and also Chip. So, yes, I'll love to make that trade.

Helfrich was given the keys to a brand new Ferrari, and he proceeded to drive it for a couple years without changing the oil.
    Peterman is worse than Sark was.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Just would like to point out i was right.. I now feel validated

Good job .. or good luck, either way, cheers!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    4-8 or worse

Just would like to point out i was right.. I now feel validated

Good job .. or good luck, either way, cheers!
    The Roof Robbins crystal ball told me
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    12-0 (I'm delusional)
    dnc said:

Speaking of dooging I watched the Alamo Bowl and despite the outcome Oregon is still way more talented than we? are

They have more talent than I think they're being given credit for, but they weren't exactly dominant against the Huskies last year. They were a VAJ, a Peterman, and a Babushka better. Way more talent is a stretch, and flat wrong when comparing defenses. Their defense last year sucked, ranked around 100th nationally. They got boat raced by Utah, lost to the Coogs at home and lost to TCU after running up a 31-0 lead. IMO, they were a VAJ away from being at best a 7-6 team last year.

This year hinges on North Dakota and Brady's fighting Hokes. They're set at RB and WR, the offensive line should be good, and they still have plenty of team speed. If their defense improves and Prokup becomes VAJ 2.0, they'll be a force in the conference. Otherwise, 7-6, 8-5 seems more reasonable.
    It's still accurate.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    4-8 or worse
    Dialed in.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I think they will be 8-4 or 9-4 like UW. Of course, one of those wins will be against UW.

Dialed in
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Simple fact

YBEE
  • Options

One year removed from Mariota, we lose more games in one season than we've had the previous 10 and give up the greatest comeback in bowl game history to a backup quarterback. Peterman has beaten Oklahoma in a bowl game, and also Chip. So, yes, I'll love to make that trade.

Helfrich was given the keys to a brand new Ferrari, and he proceeded to drive it for a couple years without changing the oil.
    For a guy who acts like he knows what he is talking about, you sure are fucking stupid.
  • Options
    12-0 (I'm delusional)
    Tequilla said:

I think they will be 8-4 or 9-4 like UW. Of course, one of those wins will be against UW.

Dialed in
    Great vote as always
  • Options
    12-0 (I'm delusional)
    AIRWOLF said:

For a guy who acts like he knows what he is talking about, you sure are fucking stupid.
    It was factually correct at the time.

He did what great coaches are supposed to do in year 3.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Dialed in
    Great vote as always
    I definitely didn't have Oregon at 4-8 ... I think I was thinking more in the 7-5 to 8-4 range ...

My "dialed in" was more in reference to saying that Oregon would have the same record as UW and Oregon would beat UW once again.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    8-4

Simple fact

@BallSacked you got something right for once! Pumpy might have room for you on his higher discussion board!
  • Options

AIRWOLF said:

It was never factually correct. But keep telling yourself whatever you need to.
  • Options
    12-0 (I'm delusional)
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

It was never factually correct. But keep telling yourself whatever you need to.
    9-9 > 8-10.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    12-0 (I'm delusional)
    I'd just like to point out that I admitted I was totally delusional upfront, and was therefore correct.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    8-4
    For the record I projected a downward trend, I just didn't think it would fall off a cliff.