Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Predict whOregon's record

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    8-4
    I think they will be 8-4 or 9-4 like UW. Of course, one of those wins will be against UW.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Already drinking beer so I am voting 11-1
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    6-6
    I forgot I started this poll. I got off work early and have been drinking ever since I got home. Cool story Bill
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,599
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They should be Chinwhoreable!!!!!!!!!

Their turn to go 0-12!!!!!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited August 2016

Speaking of dooging I watched the Alamo Bowl and despite the outcome Oregon is still way more talented than we? are

They have more talent than I think they're being given credit for, but they weren't exactly dominant against the Huskies last year. They were a VAJ and a Babushka better. Way more talent is a stretch, and flat wrong when comparing defenses. Their defense last year sucked, ranked around 100th nationally. They got boat raced by Utah, lost to the Coogs at home and lost to TCU after running up a 31-0 lead. IMO, they were a VAJ away from being at best a 7-6 team last year.

This year hinges on North Dakota and Brady's fighting Hokes. They're set at RB and WR, the offensive line should be good, and they still have plenty of team speed. If their defense improves and Prokup becomes VAJ 2.0, they'll be a force in the conference. Otherwise, 7-6, 8-5 seems more reasonable.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    12-0 (I'm delusional)

Speaking of dooging I watched the Alamo Bowl and despite the outcome Oregon is still way more talented than we? are

They have more talent than I think they're being given credit for, but they weren't exactly dominant against the Huskies last year. They were a VAJ, a Peterman, and a Babushka better. Way more talent is a stretch, and flat wrong when comparing defenses. Their defense last year sucked, ranked around 100th nationally. They got boat raced by Utah, lost to the Coogs at home and lost to TCU after running up a 31-0 lead. IMO, they were a VAJ away from being at best a 7-6 team last year.

This year hinges on North Dakota and Brady's fighting Hokes. They're set at RB and WR, the offensive line should be good, and they still have plenty of team speed. If their defense improves and Prokup becomes VAJ 2.0, they'll be a force in the conference. Otherwise, 7-6, 8-5 seems more reasonable.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    8-4

They have more talent than I think they're being given credit for, but they weren't exactly dominant against the Huskies last year. They were a VAJ, a Peterman, and a Babushka better. Way more talent is a stretch, and flat wrong when comparing defenses. Their defense last year sucked, ranked around 100th nationally. They got boat raced by Utah, lost to the Coogs at home and lost to TCU after running up a 31-0 lead. IMO, they were a VAJ away from being at best a 7-6 team last year.

I'll still trade you straight up a Helfrich for a Peterman. What do you say?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

You're a smart Duck.
  • Options
    12-0 (I'm delusional)

I'll still trade you straight up a Carroll for a Riley. What do you say?
    Helfraud sucks, but he's done more in the Pac-12 than Peterman has.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016
    8-4

One year removed from Mariota, we lose more games in one season than we've had the previous 10 and give up the greatest comeback in bowl game history to a backup quarterback. Peterman has beaten Oklahoma in a bowl game, and also Chip. So, yes, I'll love to make that trade.

Helfrich was given the keys to a brand new Ferrari, and he proceeded to drive it for a couple years without changing the oil.
  • Options
    12-0 (I'm delusional)

One year removed from Mariota, we lose more games in one season than we've had the previous 10 and give up the greatest comeback in bowl game history to a backup quarterback. Peterman has beaten Oklahoma in a bowl game, and also Chip. So, yes, I'll love to make that trade.

Helfrich was given the keys to a brand new Ferrari, and he proceeded to drive it for a couple years without changing the oil.
    Peterman is worse than Sark was.
  • Options
    12-0 (I'm delusional)

Screen shot
    8-10 is worse than 9-9.

Quooks hate facts.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016
    9-3 (status quo...we're just reloading for next year!!!!)

No one wins when you choose between Billy Bobs.

I always thought Peterman looks like guy pearce, but this is well done.

Edit: while searching for a picture to post I found out that he is banging Melisandre. That fucker.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    State Penn????
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I think he's doing an OK! job
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    12-0 (I'm delusional)

Disagree