Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Banned

It's all fun and games until Kim gets caught twisting the facts and called on it.

In also in-invited from the Renton Citrus fest.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Kim was just passing along what he was hearing, he didn't have to. If I were him I wouldn't, I mean what's the point? Other than getting your brains bashed in by people questioning your integrity.

If you can't handle the rumor mill then my suggestion is to get off the internet.

I'm done.

-CW
  • What is Kim twisting facts on now?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

What is Kim twisting facts on now?

He told me I was an unhappy person because I said that "we likely won't win next week" etc. this was just after he said was bitching about infighting. So I pointed out he was 'infighting' with me. And furthermore he was the unhappy person ...as he took what I said and twisted it around... Also thanked him for the two months free I got when I canceled two weeks ago. He deleted some of the posts.. It now looks like he at least tried to school me. It's like Nazi Germany over there. Not that I have anything against Germans, Nazis, or homosexuals.

You know ... I was upsetting the fantasy over there...
    Sometimes the staff has to say things a little over the top to get their point across. The rules will never apply to them.

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Some of the most brutal Nazis were homosexuals - all fun and games until a citrus party goes tits up.

#never forget
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Feel free to engage in debate all you want, but if you disagree with what the UW AD tells the Doogman staff they want to see posted, you're gone.
  • ZaggotZaggot Member Posts: 49
    Kim stalking >>>>>> Softy stalking

I think?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Wasn't midget getting all pissy recently because doogman "had a bad year"?? Does he not fucking understand the more people he bans the less money they will get? Is he that fucking stupid? Or is his midget ego really that important to him?

Christ.

Wasn't midget getting all pissy recently because doogman "had a bad year"?? Does he not fucking understand the more people he bans the less money they will get? Is he that fucking stupid? Or is his midget ego really that important to him?

Christ.

How do we know that they aren't getting paid by Woodward?
    Get banned by a site that makes fun of other sites for banning posters then pop off!!!!!

Does that mean I get to stalk you fuckers now?
    Zaggot said:

Get banned by a site that makes fun of other sites for banning posters then pop off!!!!!

Shit, if you're going to keep being this weak I think we should keep you.

Feel free to engage in debate all you want, but if you disagree with what the UW AD tells the Doogman staff they want to see posted, you're gone.

Glad that shit don't happen here. I'd hate for this place to turn into Dawgman or Dawgbored.com.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    jecornel said:

I love the people that tell you are an unhappy person because you say a team won't win a football game. I think it merely points how much football hinges on that individuals life. Probably don't have much of a life if football is your barometer for life happiness.

2008 was one miserable fucking year. I jo-ed so much it made my cock raw

• Zaggot said:

You already stalk us. Even rival fans preferred our trolling over yours.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    TommySQC said:

jecornel said:

I love the people that tell you are an unhappy person because you say a team won't win a football game. I think it merely points how much football hinges on that individuals life. Probably don't have much of a life if football is your barometer for life happiness.

2008 was one miserable fucking year. I jo-ed so much it made my cock raw

There tradeoffs in life I guess.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

What is Kim twisting facts on now?

He told me I was an unhappy person because I said that "we likely won't win next week" etc. this was just after he said was bitching about infighting. So I pointed out he was 'infighting' with me. And furthermore he was the unhappy person ...as he took what I said and twisted it around... Also thanked him for the two months free I got when I canceled two weeks ago. He deleted some of the posts.. It now looks like he at least tried to school me. It's like Nazi Germany over there. Not that I have anything against Germans, Nazis, or homosexuals.

You know ... I was upsetting the fantasy over there...
    Gosh...... I didn't get two free months or anything else free when I unsubscribed from dm.c. I thought nothing could be better than nothing when departing that place.

As to why you're still there trolling dawgman.com, that part about door hitting butt must have been too frightening.

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Tailgater ... What fucking planet are you from? I love it??! I don't get it ... Any of it ... But I fucking love it!!!11!!
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

It's all fun and games until Kim gets caught twisting the facts and called on it.

In also in-invited from the Renton Citrus fest.

Welcome. kim grinolds deserves a punch in the face, but it wouldn't be a fair fight unless it was an 8th grade girl that did it. Ruined what was once a good website. Too bad.

Zaggot said:

You already stalk us. Even rival fans preferred our trolling over yours.
    I've been IP banned on just about every Pac-10 board, as well as Illinois after we shot 50 FT's against them in the NCAA tournament. I think you should be looking within to find your culprit. Just like I don't give a shit what Dawgman posts, I don't give a shit what you post on other sites. I actually use to enjoy a good canned food drive now and then.