Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Banned

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

What is Kim twisting facts on now?

He told me I was an unhappy person because I said that "we likely won't win next week" etc. this was just after he said was bitching about infighting. So I pointed out he was 'infighting' with me. And furthermore he was the unhappy person ...as he took what I said and twisted it around... Also thanked him for the two months free I got when I canceled two weeks ago. He deleted some of the posts.. It now looks like he at least tried to school me. It's like Nazi Germany over there. Not that I have anything against Germans, Nazis, or homosexuals.

You know ... I was upsetting the fantasy over there...
    I don't think it's nazi germany over there. It's more like the USSR under Stalin.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    group·think
    ˈgro͞opˌTHiNGk/
    noun
    noun: groupthink; noun: group-think

the practice of thinking or making decisions as a group in a way that discourages creativity or individual responsibility.
    "there's always a danger of groupthink when two leaders are so alike"
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Kim was just passing along what he was hearing, he didn't have to. If I were him I wouldn't, I mean what's the point? Other than getting your brains bashed in by people questioning your integrity.

If you can't handle the rumor mill then my suggestion is to get off the internet.

I'm done.

-CW

You serious bitchwaffle ?(i dont want you using my word for your handle.) quit downing Kim's cock cunt! lighten up Francis!
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Puppylove - you might want to go back and read the terms and conditions for this site
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Feel free to engage in debate all you want, but if you disagree with what the UW AD tells the Doogman staff they want to see posted, you're gone.

Kim was just passing along what he was hearing, he didn't have to. If I were him I wouldn't, I mean what's the point? Other than getting your brains bashed in by people questioning your integrity.

If you can't handle the rumor mill then my suggestion is to get off the internet.

I'm done.

-CW

I wish somebody would bash Kim's brains in. Then buttfuck him and have you coozwaffle take the prize
    Mods? Can we revoke his posting privileges for a couple of days?

• Kim was just passing along what he was hearing, he didn't have to. If I were him I wouldn't, I mean what's the point? Other than getting your brains bashed in by people questioning your integrity.

I'm done.

-CW

You serious bitchwaffle ?(i dont want you using my word for your handle.) quit downing Kim's cock cunt! lighten up Francis!
    How do you still not get it?! Like you take every Sarkastic post seriously.

You are either the dumbest poster in here or the smartest as you are pulling off the greatest whoosh ever.

There is no middle.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club
    Passion said:

It's all fun and games until Kim gets caught twisting the facts and called on it.

In also in-invited from the Renton Citrus fest.

Welcome. kim grinolds deserves a punch in the face, but it wouldn't be a fair fight unless it was an 8th grade girl that did it. Ruined what was once a good fantastic website. Too bad.
    ftfy
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Mohun said:

He told me I was an unhappy person because I said that "we likely won't win next week" etc. this was just after he said was bitching about infighting. So I pointed out he was 'infighting' with me. And furthermore he was the unhappy person ...as he took what I said and twisted it around... Also thanked him for the two months free I got when I canceled two weeks ago. He deleted some of the posts.. It now looks like he at least tried to school me. It's like Nazi Germany over there. Not that I have anything against Germans, Nazis, or homosexuals.

I don't think it's nazi germany over there. It's more like the USSR under Stalin.

Every day that board gets closer and closer to becoming Realdawg.com. If I wanted a message board where never was heard a discouraging word, I would just hang out with Roof for fucks sake. They should just merge with the cunt and be done with it. No need for two websites that are exactly the same in THIS! economy.
    disagree.such timerity!husky fotballers
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

Feel free to engage in debate all you want, but if you disagree with what the UW AD tells the Doogman staff they want to see posted, you're gone.

I'm done.

-CW

I wish somebody would bash Kim's brains in. Then buttfuck him and have you coozwaffle take the prize
    Mods? Can we revoke his posting privileges for a couple of days?

Is anyone moderating this board? hello?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I'm done.

-CW

It would be funny is that bashing left him a quad...don't ya think?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mohun said:

Every day that board gets closer and closer to becoming Realdawg.com. If I wanted a message board where never was heard a discouraging word, I would just hang out with Roof for fucks sake. They should just merge with the cunt and be done with it. No need for two websites that are exactly the same in THIS! economy.
    I've been saying this for years. They've gone full Realdawg, right down to stealing Roof's shitty bidness model. RIP, free birds!

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,024 Founders Club
    Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Get banned by a site that makes fun of other sites for banning posters then pop off!!!!!

Does that mean I get to stalk you fuckers now?

You already stalk us. Even rival fans preferred our trolling over yours.
    I've been IP banned on just about every Pac-10 board, as well as Illinois after we shot 50 FT's against them in the NCAA tournament. I think you should be looking within to find your culprit. Just like I don't give a shit what Dawgman posts, I don't give a shit what you post on other sites. I actually use to enjoy a good canned food drive now and then.
    World class pressing.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Wasn't midget getting all pissy recently because doogman "had a bad year"?? Does he not fucking understand the more people he bans the less money they will get? Is he that fucking stupid? Or is his midget ego really that important to him?

Christ.

Apparently, their activity log disagrees.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Early invocation of Goodwin'sLaw.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Not banned. Done.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Zaggot said:

I've been IP banned on just about every Pac-10 board, as well as Illinois after we shot 50 FT's against them in the NCAA tournament. I think you should be looking within to find your culprit. Just like I don't give a shit what Dawgman posts, I don't give a shit what you post on other sites. I actually use to enjoy a good canned food drive now and then.

I was going to ask what a Zaggot is........ and then I recalled interviewing a young attractive female engineer from Chicago who had entered the workforce in Spokane before moving to Seattle where she was sitting in my office looking for a job. I was getting ready to offer her a job, but first I asked why she had left Spokane so soon after only being in residence there for less than a year. The young lady responded that there was no problem with her job or the work, just that whenever she went out somewhere, it was difficult for her to recognize all of the species she saw on the street. Must have been Zaggots that chased her away, eh?