Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

4 days 4 shut outs

Comments

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Hey snowflake, you meant my world view right?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Passion said:

Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

It's amusing to me that some are jumping to conclusions based off of Jood's reporting versus having seen it with your own eyes

It has more to do with the fact that UW had the worse offense in the conference last year, and thus far in camp they are getting slapped around.

It has nothing to do with jood.

Actually I'm starting to get worried that abusing this bunch of misfits will leave the defense unprepared to face real offenses this season.
    How do you define the worst offense? Yards per game?
    Jeezus. We were 9th in total offense, 9th in scoring offense, 9th in rushing offense, and 9th in passing offense. Check the statistics.

http://pac-12.com/content/football-statistics
    So 9th is 12th? Math doesn't add up.

And if you are looking at total yardage, that's not going to favor anything that we do given that we're running far less plays than many teams in the conference.

By the same logic Rosen had a significantly better year last year than Browning.

Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

It's amusing to me that some are jumping to conclusions based off of Jood's reporting versus having seen it with your own eyes

It has more to do with the fact that UW had the worse offense in the conference last year, and thus far in camp they are getting slapped around.

Actually I'm starting to get worried that abusing this bunch of misfits will leave the defense unprepared to face real offenses this season.
    Jeezus. We were 9th in total offense, 9th in scoring offense, 9th in rushing offense, and 9th in passing offense. Check the statistics.

And if you are looking at total yardage, that's not going to favor anything that we do given that we're running far less plays than many teams in the conference.

By the same logic Rosen had a significantly better year last year than Browning.
    Rosen is better than the Oliver Twist you guys have at QB. By a lot.

HTh
    Said many UW fans (myself included) about Jack Lockner ... your point?
    Rosen was higher rated out of HS ... I'll give you that.

If you look at their numbers last year, they are very comparable.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    Tequilla said:

Rosen was higher rated out of HS ... I'll give you that.

If you look at their numbers last year, they are very comparable.

If you watch the games you will see they aren't comparable.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Gotta go with the soft faggot poster on this one but being better than shit his pants isn't saying all that much

I need to see a win over Stanford and a loaded South Division title
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

Ummm.... Duh,, SRS!!!!!!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

Passion said:

Tequilla said:

Rosen is better than the Oliver Twist you guys have at QB. By a lot.

HTh
    Said many UW fans (myself included) about Jack Lockner ... your point?
    Doogs gonna Doog
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club

Hey snowflake, you meant my world view right?

I don't know. Does your world view perfectly align with mine? If yes, then yes.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Tequilla said:

Ableist bastard
    I don't know where @GrandpaSankey is but as an ally to POC (that's people of color for you racist bastards here) and more importantly, as an ally to POCWAB (that's people of color who are blind for you racist-ableist bastards like @Tequilla), thank you for standing up to the bigotry!
    We prefer sight challenged you insensitive sight privileged prick
    Thank you for that. This just reminds me that no matter how enlightened, tolerant, and progressive I might be, there's still so much work to be done for us to all live together in harmony where everyone agrees with my world view.
    This poast makes me think....and care.