Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

4 days 4 shut outs

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Passion said:

Tequilla said:

It's amusing to me that some are jumping to conclusions based off of Jood's reporting versus having seen it with your own eyes

It has more to do with the fact that UW had the worse offense in the conference last year, and thus far in camp they are getting slapped around.

It has nothing to do with jood.

Actually I'm starting to get worried that abusing this bunch of misfits will leave the defense unprepared to face real offenses this season.
    How do you define the worst offense? Yards per game?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The defense is stacked on all 3 levels. The DL is almost impossible to move up the middle on a consistent basis. The LBs are fast, rangy, instinctive, and play with an edge. The DBs give little separation and actively look for turnovers.

The offense has done some good things and will benefit from playing against the defense on a daily basis. It will likely be by far the most difficult defense that it plays all year.

As for the defense becoming complacent, that's not going to happen. From what I can tell, they get pissed when they give up any kind of play. There was a moment yesterday when the offense had a really nice chunk play and then the defense basically gave them the middle finger for the next 3 plays ... it was very impressive.

Yes, I realize that I'm being somewhat vague but there are things that I'm seeing with the offense that I'm liking.

Some of you are going to be pessimistic no matter what happens so whatever.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited August 2016
    My? Murderers row of nau, Texas tech, wgaf, and cal leads to optimism on my part.

I hope you will all be there to shit on me in the college football forum after that.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    edited August 2016
    I thought this was going to be about the resurgent Seattle Mariners bullpen. Take this husky talk back to dawgman.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    I don't need definitions, I have eyes just like I had eyes while I watched our shit offense week after week last year.. and year before.. I hate Smith.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    This is about as meaningful as the next preseason ranking that some asshole comes up with. Who cares. Offseason nonsense
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

dflea said:

15 years of sucking balls leads to some pessimism.

Not to mention jaw infections
    @RaceBannon true?
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    Tequilla said:

It's amusing to me that some are jumping to conclusions based off of Jood's reporting versus having seen it with your own eyes

@GrandpaSankey true?
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    HHBruh said:

Tequilla said:

@GrandpaSankey true?
    NO
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

Tequilla said:

Ableist bastard
    I don't know where @GrandpaSankey is but as an ally to POC (that's people of color for you racist bastards here) and more importantly, as an ally to POCWAB (that's people of color who are blind for you racist-ableist bastards like @Tequilla), thank you for standing up to the bigotry!
    We prefer sight challenged you insensitive sight privileged prick