Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SI Preseason Top 25

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,569
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

So what happened to Chest? Apparently I missed it. Sometimes I don't leave my mom'es basement for months at a time. (Sometimes I pee in empty pop bottles and pour it out the window).

They had a good podcast solely because of RoaddaWg, then Chest let his full doog out and ditched affiliation with the site to suck off the AD. The AD then listened to a couple of podcasts from '13 or '14 where they were being called stupid cunts (because they are) and decided to block Chest out, where he then went and cried in his bedroom curled up with his faded Lockner Jersey.

Now they're basically the pod-equivalent of Any Given Wednesday except they have bigger fucktards on their show (cfb beat writers) while trying to save face.
    RoadDawg couldn't save that podcast ... and he mailed in more than his fair share of podcasts
    This poast reminds me that it's time for me to take the gloves off and replace you on TSIO. It's okay, a sober @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can surely corral two blacked out poadcasters calling for the anal persecution of UW's coaching staff.
    Not happening

The delicate balance on the TSIO Podcast is carefully managed ... we all have our roles to play ... it's why the podcast is as entertaining as it is
    Your role is to be replaced by me, so I agree that the poadcast should continue to be carefully managed...
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

So what happened to Chest? Apparently I missed it. Sometimes I don't leave my mom'es basement for months at a time. (Sometimes I pee in empty pop bottles and pour it out the window).

They had a good podcast solely because of RoaddaWg, then Chest let his full doog out and ditched affiliation with the site to suck off the AD. The AD then listened to a couple of podcasts from '13 or '14 where they were being called stupid cunts (because they are) and decided to block Chest out, where he then went and cried in his bedroom curled up with his faded Lockner Jersey.

Now they're basically the pod-equivalent of Any Given Wednesday except they have bigger fucktards on their show (cfb beat writers) while trying to save face.
    RoadDawg couldn't save that podcast ... and he mailed in more than his fair share of podcasts
    This poast reminds me that it's time for me to take the gloves off and replace you on TSIO. It's okay, a sober @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can surely corral two blacked out poadcasters calling for the anal persecution of UW's coaching staff.
    Not happening

The delicate balance on the TSIO Podcast is carefully managed ... we all have our roles to play ... it's why the podcast is as entertaining as it is
    Sounds like you care.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Not happening

I haven't listened to any recently and I sure as fuck don't remember them, but I'm just going to assume you are wrong.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Right click, save as
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I read the part in parentheses as "sometimes I pee in poop bottles...." I found nothing wrong with that interpretation either.
    So, you would pee in her butt, then? I can read between the lines.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Is HowlingHusky Chest's name on uwdoogpound or is that his Friday Harbor concubine?

Says SI ranking us* #7 is a sign of
    "
    1. How good of a coach they feel Coach Pete is. They see last season for what it was…a single play here or there.

2. How good of a coach they feel Smith is. Execution was…what held them back and not the play-calling

3. The potential they feel that Jake Browning has. They see what he was able to do as a freshman and project that growth."

W, JW.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Is HowlingHusky Chest's name on uwdoogpound or is that his Friday Harbor concubine?

"
    1. How good of a coach they feel Coach Sark is. They see last season for what it was…a single play here or there.

2. How good of a coach playcaller they feel Sark is. Execution was…what held them back and not the play-calling

3. The potential they feel that Jack Lockner has. They see what he was able to do as a Junior and project that growth."

W, JW.

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

H_D said:

I'm blocked from following them. I wanted to mock them via retweets.

Was there warning, or were you just blocked?
    No warning, just blocked by sandy anti-rape vagina teeth
    The other night my girlfriend said she wanted to do some rape role-playing. I didn't realize she'd be wearing one of these...
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Let us not forget that this is the same publication that had both a 6-6 Arizona and a 7-5 Ranked OS ranked number 1 in their Preseason polls.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2016
    Gladstone said:

"
    1. How good of a coach they feel Coach Pete is. They see last season for what it was…a single play here or there.

2. How good of a coach they feel Smith is. Execution was…what held them back and not the play-calling

3. The potential they feel that Jake Browning has. They see what he was able to do as a freshman and project that growth."

W, JW.

The move to Friday Harbor did wonders for the content....

His doogism is unrivaled and doogpound loves him because he provides free shit content in the form of "fanshots" and upvotes eveyone's comments so they feel better about themselves.

Just one example...he ranked Darrell Daniels as the #1 most important dawg last year due to his locker room presence.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

"

W, JW.

The move to Friday Harbor did wonders for the content....

His doogism is unrivaled and doogpound loves him because he provides free shit content in the form of "fanshots" and upvotes eveyone's comments so they feel better about themselves.

Just one example...he ranked Darrell Daniels as the #1 most important dawg last year due to his locker room presence.
    So Chest is Boobs??????
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

I'm blocked from following them. I wanted to mock them via retweets.

Was there warning, or were you just blocked?
    No warning, just blocked by sandy anti-rape vagina teeth
    The other night my girlfriend dad said she wanted to do some rape role-playing. I didn't realize she'd be wearing one of these...
    Crisped