Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SI Preseason Top 25

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm blocked from following them. I wanted to mock them via retweets.

Was there warning, or were you just blocked?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    H_D said:

No warning, just blocked by sandy vagina
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

H_D said:

*enveloped
  • Options

H_D said:

*enveloped
    Hope?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

H_D said:

No warning, just blocked by sandy anti-rape vagina teeth
    Does it work?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    el oh el.

Well, it's better than being a loser I suppose. Puts pressure on everyone, coaches, the KIDS, DAWG fans

HOWL
  • Options

So what happened to Chest? Apparently I missed it. Sometimes I don't leave my mom'es basement for months at a time. (Sometimes I pee in empty pop bottles and pour it out the window).

He went full pussy.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So what happened to Chest? Apparently I missed it. Sometimes I don't leave my mom'es basement for months at a time. (Sometimes I pee in empty pop bottles and pour it out the window).

They had a good podcast solely because of RoaddaWg, then Chest let his full doog out and ditched affiliation with the site to suck off the AD. The AD then listened to a couple of podcasts from '13 or '14 where they were being called stupid cunts (because they are) and decided to block Chest out, where he then went and cried in his bedroom curled up with his faded Lockner Jersey.

Now they're basically the pod-equivalent of Any Given Wednesday except they have bigger fucktards on their show (cfb beat writers) while trying to save face.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Never go full pussy.

Who dumps piss up hill? Jesus get with the program man!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @HHBruh

What dorm you staying in bruh? McKarty? MccMahon? You ready to w00f with your daWgs this year?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

H_D said:

*enveloped
    Chincredibled for using gif from original version and not the lucasfag special editions #revengeofthenoyds
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

They had a good podcast solely because of RoaddaWg, then Chest let his full doog out and ditched affiliation with the site to suck off the AD. The AD then listened to a couple of podcasts from '13 or '14 where they were being called stupid cunts (because they are) and decided to block Chest out, where he then went and cried in his bedroom curled up with his faded Lockner Jersey.

Now they're basically the pod-equivalent of Any Given Wednesday except they have bigger fucktards on their show (cfb beat writers) while trying to save face.
    RoadDawg couldn't save that podcast ... and he mailed in more than his fair share of podcasts
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

RoadDawg couldn't save that podcast ... and he mailed in more than his fair share of podcasts
    This poast reminds me that it's time for me to take the gloves off and replace you on TSIO. It's okay, a sober @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can surely corral two blacked out poadcasters calling for the anal persecution of UW's coaching staff.
    Not happening

The delicate balance on the TSIO Podcast is carefully managed ... we all have our roles to play ... it's why the podcast is as entertaining as it is