Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elijah Molden sets official visits

2»

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    MisterEm said:

The how many spots shit needs to die. Sign whoever needs to be signed.

When has a p5 team had over 85 scholarship players?

AMEN BROTHER. Said this a few weeks back on the poodcast.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

I sort of agree. But I guess, from a fan's perspective, it's just about trying to understand who we are likely to take.

We have 3-6 spots left possibly and it's just another way to try to understand who we'll get.

For instance, if we take Molden does that mean no IPM?

Right now we will probably have more top end guys interested than we can take, so it's sort of an attempt to guess at the musical chairs.

In terms of wondering whether we will be over or not, it's FS.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MisterEm said:

I sort of agree. But I guess, from a fan's perspective, it's just about trying to understand who we are likely to take.

We have 3-6 spots left possibly and it's just another way to try to understand who we'll get.

Right now we will probably have more top end guys interested than we can take, so it's sort of an attempt to guess at the musical chairs.

You forget players like Coleman who could clearly play himself into the NFL Draft playing for Montana.... or he can stay at UW and get 10 carries a game
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I smell some medical retirements coming
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

MisterEm said:

You forget players like Coleman who could clearly play himself into the NFL Draft playing for Montana.... or he can stay at UW and get 10 carries a game
    UW games are crawling with scouts, and will be next year as well. 150 carries for UW next season >>>>>>>>> 250 carries for Montana (that's the current pace for their top 2 RB's this season combined).

If Coleman graduate transfers to a P5 school where he's guaranteed the starter then props to him. If he transfers to Montana he's nuts.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    dnc said:

MisterEm said:

UW games are crawling with scouts, and will be next year as well. 150 carries for UW next season >>>>>>>>> 250 carries for Montana (that's the current pace for their top 2 RB's this season combined).

If Coleman graduate transfers to a P5 school where he's guaranteed the starter then props to him. If he transfers to Montana he's nuts.
    If you say so
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

MisterEm said:

This. As a running back less carries is a better long term course. He can still be a thousand yard rusher and put less miles on the tires. The NFL has plenty to go off of here. It's not like quarterback where they need to see a ton of snaps. People like Christine Michael and Dwayne Washington get drafted and make rosters.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Molden will be at the game today
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I predict he commits to WASHINGTON

And what do you base your leap in faith in? Hmmnn?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I predict he commits to WASHINGTON

Have a few guys in Walla Walla who are hearing the same thing.
    How is Don Beebe doing these days?