Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CNN: Clinton leading Trump by 15 points (48% - 33%) in latest poll (Aug 3rd)

1235»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Hillary "Raise taxes on the middle class". Won't hurt most of you guys much but your 2 dads upstairs are gonna be pissed.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/03/watch-hillary-says-were-going-raise-taxes-middle-class

She said it not me. Right there in the video. Your basement command centers could be in danger.
    So if Faux News itself is calling it a "presumable slip of the tongue," why the fuck are you still harping about it?
    Words count, you hold others responsible. She's been caught lying more than my rug. So why the fuck are you harping about anything?
    Even if she does lie more than your rug, Trump lies 500% more (it has been proven). So, if candidate honesty is your #1 concern, Trump is not the person you should support.
    Man you're way out there. Which lies of Trump do you speak of? Benghazi, improper handling of top secret info, FBI investigation, white water, Mena AK, Travel Gate, Clinton Foundation pay to play, ordering Uma to cut and paste secret info to remove markings, I'm tired of typing but the list keeps going.
    Looks like you missed the thread. A group studied it. Trump tells way more likes than Clinton.

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/30736/who-lies-more
    Oh yeah that's credible. Obama and Hillary the most truthful? Stupid crazy. They all lie but who's lying on the federal felony level here. Don't get excited about the Chincredible accidently touched the symbol moving the tablet.
    I'm curious who you think that is.
    Hillary and it runs all through this administration.
    You kinda have to be convicted to be a felon. You lie like Hillary.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,980 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2016
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Hillary "Raise taxes on the middle class". Won't hurt most of you guys much but your 2 dads upstairs are gonna be pissed.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/03/watch-hillary-says-were-going-raise-taxes-middle-class

She said it not me. Right there in the video. Your basement command centers could be in danger.
    So if Faux News itself is calling it a "presumable slip of the tongue," why the fuck are you still harping about it?
    Words count, you hold others responsible. She's been caught lying more than my rug. So why the fuck are you harping about anything?
    Even if she does lie more than your rug, Trump lies 500% more (it has been proven). So, if candidate honesty is your #1 concern, Trump is not the person you should support.
    Man you're way out there. Which lies of Trump do you speak of? Benghazi, improper handling of top secret info, FBI investigation, white water, Mena AK, Travel Gate, Clinton Foundation pay to play, ordering Uma to cut and paste secret info to remove markings, I'm tired of typing but the list keeps going.
    Looks like you missed the thread. A group studied it. Trump tells way more likes than Clinton.

Oh yeah that's credible. Obama and Hillary the most truthful? Stupid crazy. They all lie but who's lying on the federal felony level here. Don't get excited about the Chincredible accidently touched the symbol moving the tablet.
    No you just have to commit one! Doesn't that make you a felon Hondo? If I kill someone and don't get caught I'm not a murderer? Your mind ain't wound too tight.

She's been caught just the fix is in. Since when does the LE agency decide not to press charges? That's the job of the prosecutor. That's how you know this is all BS.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No you just have to commit one! Doesn't that make you a felon Hondo? If I kill someone and don't get caught I'm not a murderer? Your mind ain't wound too tight.

She's been caught just the fix is in. Since when does the LE agency decide not to press charges? That's the job of the prosecutor. That's how you know this is all BS.
    By your account, Reagan is a felon then too.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,572 Standard Supporter
    Back to the "rigged" election and gerrymandering and all that.

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/how-republicans-took-control-of-congress/
    The Republicans were able to take control of the House in 2010. They had the Senate. Tom Corbett gets elected governor of Pennsylvania. Those are the three prongs of redistricting: the legislature, the Senate and the governor. If you control all three pieces, you can pretty much do whatever you want with those lines without the other party having any say at all. So, the Republicans re-draw the lines in Pennsylvania, and the first election that is conducted on those lines is in 2012. Now, 2012 is a big Democratic year. Barack Obama is re-elected president with 332 electoral votes. He carries the state of Pennsylvania by several hundred thousand votes. A total of 100,000 more voters cast their ballots for Democratic House candidates than Republican candidates in the aggregate. Yet the end result of this is that 13 Republicans are elected to Congress and five Democrats. That means 51% of the vote equates to 28% of the seats in Pennsylvania.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,023
    whlinder said:

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/how-republicans-took-control-of-congress/

The Republicans were able to take control of the House in 2010. They had the Senate. Tom Corbett gets elected governor of Pennsylvania. Those are the three prongs of redistricting: the legislature, the Senate and the governor. If you control all three pieces, you can pretty much do whatever you want with those lines without the other party having any say at all. So, the Republicans re-draw the lines in Pennsylvania, and the first election that is conducted on those lines is in 2012. Now, 2012 is a big Democratic year. Barack Obama is re-elected president with 332 electoral votes. He carries the state of Pennsylvania by several hundred thousand votes. A total of 100,000 more voters cast their ballots for Democratic House candidates than Republican candidates in the aggregate. Yet the end result of this is that 13 Republicans are elected to Congress and five Democrats. That means 51% of the vote equates to 28% of the seats in Pennsylvania.
    Flagged for no namecalling
    whlinder said:

I know you are being sarkastic, but it was actually 1.6 million more Democrat votes for the house.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2012
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    OZONE said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Wow dude.

Proven that Trump lies 500% more than Clinton.

I think my 8 year old uses that argument "Dad ... my friends get 500% more toys than I do!
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,572 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

whlinder said:

I know you are being sarkastic, but it was actually 1.6 million more Democrat votes for the house.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2012

That article was referring to Pennsylvania's redistricting and subsequent house rep results.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Also financialization of the economy post-Nixon, which eventually created the inequality driving certain Sanders and Trump voters.

Losers lose
    Every single recovery since ww2 has been worse than the last recovery. But still.
    It's alright 'cause the historical pattern has shown
    How the economical cycle tends to revolve
    In a round of decades three stages stand out in a loop
    A slump and war then peel back to square one and back for more

Bigger slump and bigger wars and a smaller recovery
    Huger slump and greater wars and a shallower recovery

You see the recovery always comes 'round again
    There's nothing to worry for things will look after themselves
    It's alright recovery always comes 'round again
    There's nothing to worry if things can only get better

There's only millions that lose their jobs and homes and sometimes accents
    There's only millions that die in their bloody wars, it's alright

It's only their lives and the lives of their next of kin that they are losing
    It's only their lives and the lives of their next of kin that they are losing

It's alright 'cause the historical pattern has shown
    How the economical cycle tends to revolve
    In a round of decades three stages stand out in a loop
    A slump and war then peel back to square one and back for more

Bigger slump and bigger wars and a smaller recovery
    Huger slump and greater wars and a shallower recovery

Don't worry be happy things will get better naturally
    Don't worry shut up sit down go with it and be happy

Dumb, dumb, dumb, de dumb dumb, de duh de duh de dumb dumb dum... ah ah
    Dumb, dumb, dumb, de dumb dumb, de duh de duh de dumb dumb dum... ah ah
    http://youtu.be/3_XswHm514w
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

By your analogy Jack the ripper isn't a murderer.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Baseman said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Base you're ugly quit posting your pic.
  • OctavianOctavian Member Posts: 71
    edited August 2016
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,038
    Sledog said:

Baseman said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Oooooooohhhhhhhh ROASTED (as the kids say)
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Sledog said:

Baseman said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

What's the weather like in Walla Walla today Bill?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,160
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Clinton News Network poll on Clinton. Unbiased I'm sure.

I am voting for Trump. That said, you'd have to be sort of blind to not see that unless some huge unforced errors occur with Hillary, she is going to win, and win big. And fuck, she has already survived the e-mail scandal, Benghazi, and the leaked DNC e-mails re: Bernie. She's teflon. It's over.
    Like I've said before, The Dems essentially punted on this election. They knew they had to run Hillary at some point just to make her go away. A marginally good candidate would have already wiped the floor with Hillary.

The GOP fumbled the punt and are currently kicking it backwards towards their end zone.
    I do find it odd that all the shit Trump talked and gaffes he had through the primary season caused his numbers to go up, but since the general kicked off it has been the opposite.
    I'm surprised you're surprised. Trump sliding in the general election has always been part of the script. Republican primary voters are the stupidest segment of an already stupid group of people; voters.